Patient Services Contracting Lead
Dublin, Ireland, London, United Kingdom, Paddington, United Kingdom
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful Takeda UK & Ireland Commercial employee?
Check out the traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Our Corporate Philosophy’s core components include our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Roadmap.
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Find out more about Life at Takeda
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Aligning our actions and decisions with our priorities (Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and core values is the foundation of our workplace culture.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Patient Services Contracting LeadApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Patient Services Contract Lead in our UK, Paddington Office
The Patient Services Contracting Lead drives and supports excellence in patient support programmes across all business units, working together with Patient Services Lead and all relevant local functions. Responsible for development and successful and compliant execution of local solutions, with guidance from Patient Services Lead.
- Own due diligence of external 3rd parties, working with Quality department
- Lead issuing of Request For Information and Request For Proposal for new business development Management of Homecare tenders in collaboration with LOC Procurement Lead in U.K. and Ireland
- Commercial contract negotiations
- Creation of contracts/MSAs in partnership with LOC Legal Counsel
- Management of contracts on Axxerion platform
- Annual 3rd party due diligence reviews
- Design, build and launch of new Patient Services with key internal cross functional stakeholders
- Identify innovation in the market to enhance service offering of pipeline products and launches 3rd party provider account management post go live of new Homecare services business
- Review, reconcile and process Homecare invoices on Coupa system
- Review, renegotiate and update 3rd party Master Service Agreements along with applicable Statement of Works and Appendices c.6 months ahead of renewal dates
- Attend monthly ABPI Homecare meetings
- Attend NCHA annual conferences
- Cross functional working to co-develop new PSP programs
- Assess and monitor impact and execution of current patient service offerings, liaising with Patients
- Services Lead and Patient Advocacy Lead to capture feedback from service users and stakeholders
- such as HCPs, Nurses, patient organisations and payers.
- Support the development and implementation of best-in class patient support programs across all
- brands in alignment with local (internal/external) stakeholders. Assess and monitor local legal and
- regulatory environment relevant to patient support programs. Work with Compliance, Legal,
- Regulatory to adhere to obligations.
- Organize and maintain records of necessary Quality Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFPs),
- contracts, and training of third-party suppliers.
- Create and deliver a plan to expand patient support programmes to cover maximum patients. Working
- with the Patient Services Lead and internal stakeholders to develop and track other KPIs associated
- with patient support.
- Share best-practices with LOC and report on a monthly basis the KPIs to CLT
Key skills required
- Medical diploma preferred, alternatively degree-qualified, preferably in a scientific discipline
- Knowledge of APBI and IPHA Codes of Practice
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical industry is required, including intimate knowledge of industry
- code of conduct and relevant legislation for interaction with patients
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience with the design and implementation of patient support programs is preferred
- Strong understanding of the patient support environment
- Experience of patient organisations
- Patient-centric mindset
- Strong enthusiasm with a drive to succeed and the ability to work independently
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver results
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven capability to influence and drive change agendas without formal authority
- Business acumen and budgeting skills
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, (if applicable to role) Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0036139