Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
P2 Plant Technologist
Reporting to the P2 Drug Product Team Lead the P2 Plant Technologist will:
- Work as part of the team to ensure all manufacturing relating activities are executed to ensure operational targets are achieved.
- Adopt and follow all EHS and quality procedures in their daily activities.
- Work to ensure your team give the best of themselves in order to achieve the company and departmental goals.
- Carry out and monitor manufacturing operations in strict compliance with, the relevant manual or electronic manufacturing instruction (BMR / EBR) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other Protocol.
- Actively participate in AGILE at TILGC including problem identification, Just do its, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Agile Projects.
- Actively support and contribute to the introduction of new processes and the execution of process validation by and under the direction of relevant support personnel.
- Ensure that the manufacturing and ancillary facilities are operated to optimum efficiency.
- Ensure that changeovers of both equipment and production areas are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure that the workplace and ancillary facilities are maintained in a clean and tidy state at all times and particularly during manufacturing activities.
- Ensure that housekeeping duties are completed as assigned including the physical cleaning of process and ancillary facilities
- The role may involve shift work as required to meet future production demands
Environmental, Health & Safety
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TILGC staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
- Adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Notify the P2 DP team lead (or other appropriate responsible person) in a timely and comprehensive manner of any:
- Breach of HSE policy, procedure or regulation.
- Potential hazard which could have a serious impact on safety or result in serious injury.
- Participate as a member of the site Emergency Response Team if required.
- Manage waste streams resulting from the manufacturing process and dispose of waste according to onsite waste management procedures.
Quality Systems and GMP
- Proactively participate in auditing programmes as required but particularly in relation to contracted engineering and related services.
- Notify the P2 Manufacturing Operations Manager/Designee (or other appropriate responsible person) in a timely and comprehensive manner of any deviations from defined manufacturing processes or other established procedures. Any abnormal occurrences or observations should also be reported.
- Generate documentation associated with their activities as required by cGMP, Health and Safety and Environmental regulations or management systems.
- Actively participate in all training and assessment activities (internal and external) in relation to themselves, contractors or other employees.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP reading, training and assessment tasks.
- Ensure that all training and assessment is accurately and promptly recorded for themselves and other relevant personnel in accordance with TILGC procedures.
- Maintain and improve their professional knowledge base. Keep up to date with all current trends and relevant legislation.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent,
- 3rd level technical qualification in science or engineering discipline (is an advantage)
- Experience in Solid Oral Dose Production, preferably Capsule filling and/or Primary Packaging
- Experience in a high potent manufacturing facility would be an advantage.
- Start-up experience of a pharmaceutical production facility would be an advantage.
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude / mindset.
- Safety Focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, scheduling and prioritization ability.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent PC and systems skills.
- Experience with Automation Production Systems e.g. MES
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Strong Quality orientation.