Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
IT Solution Engineer
- Provides technical analysis and expertise for IT solutions for IT operations within their technical area of expertise.
- Integrates specialized, technical expertise and a consultative approach in solving complex technical problems as individual or as team member.
- IT Solution Engineer
- Become a technical expert on the site business software applications and digital platforms to ensure they are managed to meet the ongoing business requirements.
- Provides technical analysis, design, configuration and ongoing maintenance of plant IT landscape according to Takeda standards, industry best practice and a deep knowledge of IT solutions.
- Uses analytical IT processes and independent judgement to develop innovative solutions, executes enhancements, and resolves technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to IT solutions and platforms.
- Perform as part of IT shared service team providing the IT function for two manufacturing sites. Ability to support systems equally across both sites.
- Work with business SMEs and project teams to document technical requirements for new applications.
- Applies System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards to project and field work
- Develops and maintains IT documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS) standards, policies and procedures.
- Establishes relationships with colleagues and vendors and is influential in technical support of projects and ongoing operations.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- MES, LIMS, CDS, Historian, ERP application certification and or relevant experience
- VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft certification
- ITIL intermediate level
- SaaS or Cloud technologies certification and/ or relevant experience
- Proven experience to drive for results.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Demonstrate strong autonomy in problem solving and decision making skills
- Work closely with cross functional business teams, and global teams.
- Proven at building and maintaining relationships.
- Requirement to operate as part of an out-of-hours on call team
- Develop and drive knowledge sharing and continuous improvement capabilities within the team.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Experienced server and network engineer with relevant application experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- 5 -10 years relevant experience. (Preferably working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry)
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems
- Experience working with project management and agile methodologies
Travel Requirements – Travel between Ireland regional sites.