IT Solution Engineer
Dublin, Ireland, Wicklow, Ireland
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
IT Solution EngineerApply Now
- Provides technical analysis and expertise for IT solutions for IT operations within their technical area of expertise.
- Integrates specialized, technical expertise and a consultative approach in solving complex technical problems as individual or as team member.
- IT Solution Engineer
- Become a technical expert on the site business software applications and digital platforms to ensure they are managed to meet the ongoing business requirements.
- Provides technical analysis, design, configuration and ongoing maintenance of plant IT landscape according to Takeda standards, industry best practice and a deep knowledge of IT solutions.
- Uses analytical IT processes and independent judgement to develop innovative solutions, executes enhancements, and resolves technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to IT solutions and platforms.
- Perform as part of IT shared service team providing the IT function for two manufacturing sites. Ability to support systems equally across both sites.
- Work with business SMEs and project teams to document technical requirements for new applications.
- Applies System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards to project and field work
- Develops and maintains IT documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS) standards, policies and procedures.
- Establishes relationships with colleagues and vendors and is influential in technical support of projects and ongoing operations.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- MES, LIMS, CDS, Historian, ERP application certification and or relevant experience
- VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft certification
- ITIL intermediate level
- SaaS or Cloud technologies certification and/ or relevant experience
- Proven experience to drive for results.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Demonstrate strong autonomy in problem solving and decision making skills
- Work closely with cross functional business teams, and global teams.
- Proven at building and maintaining relationships.
- Requirement to operate as part of an out-of-hours on call team
- Develop and drive knowledge sharing and continuous improvement capabilities within the team.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Experienced server and network engineer with relevant application experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- 5 -10 years relevant experience. (Preferably working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry)
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems
- Experience working with project management and agile methodologies
Travel Requirements – Travel between Ireland regional sites.
LocationsGrange Castle, IrelandBray, Ireland
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0039316