IT Solution Engineer
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful Takeda UK & Ireland Commercial employee?
Check out the traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Our Corporate Philosophy’s core components include our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Roadmap.
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Find out more about Life at Takeda
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Aligning our actions and decisions with our priorities (Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and core values is the foundation of our workplace culture.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
IT Solution EngineerApply Now
- Provides technical analysis and expertise for IT solutions on IT operations within their technical area of expertise.
- Integrates specialized, technical expertise and a consultative approach in solving complex technical problems as individual or as team member.
- IT Solution Engineer
- Provides technical analysis, design, configuration and ongoing maintenance of plant IT landscape according to Takeda standards, industry best practice and a deep knowledge of IT solutions.
- Uses analytical IT processes and independent judgement to develop innovative solutions, executes enhancements, and resolves technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to IT solutions and platforms.
- Perform as part of IT shared service team providing the IT function for two manufacturing sites. Ability to support systems equally across both sites.
- Become a technical expert on the site business software applications and digital platforms to ensure they are managed to meet the ongoing business requirements.
- Work with business SMEs and project teams to document technical requirements for new applications.
- Applies System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards to project and field work
- Develops and maintains IT documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS) standards, policies and procedures.
- Establishes relationships with colleagues and vendors and is influential in technical support of projects and ongoing operations.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- MES, LIMS, CDS, Historian, ERP application certification and or relevant experience
- VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft certification
- ITIL intermediate level
- SaaS or Cloud technologies certification and/ or relevant experience
- Proven experience to drive for results.
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Demonstrate strong autonomy in problem solving and decision making skills
- Work closely with cross functional business teams, and global teams.
- Proven at building and maintaining relationships.
- Requirement to operate as part of an out-of-hours on call team
- Develop and drive knowledge sharing and continuous improvement capabilities within the team.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Experienced server and network engineer with relevant application experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- 5 -10 years relevant experience. (Preferably working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry)
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems
- Experience working with project management and agile methodologies
Travel Requirements – Travel between Ireland regional sites.
Grange Castle, Ireland
Job ID R0023420