Information Technology Industry 4.0 Product Manager
Dublin, Ireland, Lexington, Massachusetts
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful Takeda UK & Ireland Commercial employee?
Check out the traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Our Corporate Philosophy’s core components include our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Roadmap.
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Find out more about Life at Takeda
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Aligning our actions and decisions with our priorities (Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and core values is the foundation of our workplace culture.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Information Technology Industry 4.0 Product ManagerApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Information Technology (IT) Industry 4.0 Product Manager in our Lexington, MA office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As the Information Technology (IT) Industry 4.0 Product Manager, you will lead, manage, collaborate, and act as a single point of contact between the Global Manufacturing & Supply’s Strategy & Business Excellence Business Unit (BU) and IT Leadership to drive harmonization and alignment for technology.
The IT Industry 4.0 Product Manager will:
- Provide leadership and influence the IT strategy to support the business and lead the IT translation and operationalization by applying existing, emerging, and new IT & Digital standards
- Own the IT relationship with the Strategy & Business Excellence function and be accountable for business outcomes enabled by technology & digital
- Lead and maintain IT roadmaps in alignment with BU’s strategic plans, ensuring those roadmaps are aligned regionally and globally, and facilitate new technology industry 4.0 choices to be managed as a product within IT organization
- Align and lead the collaboration with the business leaders in your area. Understand and influence the business strategy. Understand specific business initiatives and goals
- Drive business value across key capabilities including portfolio management and operational excellence domains
- Act as a trusted technology advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to guide and co-create new capabilities that are directly relevant to BU’s growth strategy
- Drive and manage day-to-day IT operations and performance while also delivering committed portfolio of IT projects directly aligned with the BU
- Coordinate with the relevant Business Process Experts to enable BU’s core capabilities as well as other Global IT functions
- Collaborate with the BU to ensure demand is appropriately collected, filtered, consolidated, prioritized, funded, and resourced
- Understand the Takeda business, its geographies, its franchises, the disease states and the products and services provided
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 10+ years of working experience managing IT initiatives within manufacturing and supply chain in Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech environment
- Experience in stakeholder facing role; acting as a trusted technology partner
- Experience overseeing multiple initiatives, simultaneously from beginning to end (Proof of Concept)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience preferable
- Prior experience with data visualization tools (eg. PowerBI, Qlik, etc.)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0043774