What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Engage Others Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences.
Collaboration Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals.
Drive for Results Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine.
Strategic Approach Makes sound decisions that are consistent with our mission, values and organizational objectives.
Lead Change Proactively evaluates, promotes, and initiates change that creates value for patients, the organization, and our shareholders.
Self Awareness Seeks feedback from others, modifies self-perceptions and actions based on this feedback, and actively develops skills and behaviors to enhance contribution.
Develop Capabilities Seeks opportunities to develop oneself and others so that we can continue to achieve sustained growth.
Takeda builds strong, borderless and empowered teams through fairness and promoting shared goals. By working together, we optimize energy and can lead the change for a better world.
Takeda implements bold initiatives on a daily basis by striving for continuous improvement and encouraging enthusiasm and creativity. This value speaks to attracting the best minds in the industry that are committed to delivering novel therapies to patients worldwide.
Takeda respects and includes a broad range of people and ideas in its daily operations. Our organization encourages each individual to act with empathy and to apply their unique skills to realize the company’s true potential.
Takeda's drive comes from perseverance, urgency and a strong desire to contribute to patients. We put this passion to work in everything we do and demonstrate courage to fight for ideas and objectives to raise the quality of our solutions, create stronger ties with our stakeholders, and deliver results.
Takeda works to meet its responsibilities to stakeholders on a daily basis. We provide adequate support and challenge to ensure we deliver high-quality solutions that help more people around the world.
Takeda appropriately shares information and promotes honest, sincere dialogue with stakeholders to build trust. This trust enables us to strengthen our relationships with employees and external communities.
Medicine for the World
Inspired by Patients
Corporate Citizenship Activities
News and Events
Moving Mountains My Story and Why I’m Climbing.
I oversee Corporate Communications at Takeda Oncology. We're committed to discovering and developing treatments for patients with cancers.
One Vision: We aspire to cure cancer.
Takeda completes acquisition of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc., significantly enhancing our global oncology portfolio and reinforcing our commitment to develop medicines for patients living with cancer.
Rushing Toward a Cure (RTC) launched in 2006 in partnership with the Patriots Radio Network (WBZ 98.5) and our local chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). With RTC, Takeda Oncology contributes a set financial donation to the LLS for every 100 rushing yards gained by New England during the pre, regular and post-seasons. This money helps fund vital blood cancer research, patient services and education programs.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
Our US Offices are in Cambridge, MA. Research & Development employees in our Cambridge location focus on oncology, gastroenterology, immunomodulation, biologics, translational research, and external innovation. In March 2016, we opened our newest space at 300 Massachusetts Avenue, featuring 230,000 square feet of state-of-the-art office and lab space.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as aDirector, Reimbursement, Access, Value in ourGreater Boston Area, MAoffice.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Director, Reimbursement, Access, Value role working on theSpecialty Business Unit Marketingteam, you will be empowered tobe strategic andinnovative, and a typical day will include:
- Understand patient/provider unmet needs relating to Entyvio - Reimbursement, Access and Value proposition vs competitor perceptions/programs
- Develop strategies and tactics with the following objectives:
- Create awareness and understanding of Entyvio’s access landscape
- Develop solutions/programs that facilitate access to Entyvio for appropriate patients
- Support HCPs and key accounts in understanding the Entyvio value proposition and relevant strategic business/market dynamics
- Assess current IBD market access trends and related brand performance to make necessary adjustments to related strategies or tactics and support organizational alignment of activities to brand strategy
- Develop and maintain plans to segment, target and engage with specific provider customer segments, through thought leader partnership, peer to peer activation and key association connection
- Work across Managed Markets, Medical, Marketing, Key Account Management, and Regional Account Management to develop strategic access/value related KAM/RAM resources
- Partner with HUB/Patient Services to develop long-term roadmap for access programming and operationalize near-term programs
- Develop and execute long-range goals for both the brand and the team that correspond with marketing and people growth and development
- In support of the IBD Franchise Head, play a substantial role in the development of the annual brand strategy and expense plan related to reimbursement, access and value. This includes providing input on forecast assumptions, brand plan and manage multi-million dollar budgets to achieve net sales and operating margin goals.
- Support and guide development of direct reports in Marketing expertise, organizational awareness and exposure and career development
- Manages relationship with key creative agencies and provides guidance for the development of briefs and execution for relevant areas of focus
- Interface and collaborate with many internal partners within the organization to ensure alignment to the strategy and continue progress within the commercial approach to key customers
- Partner with Market Access colleague to provide input on value proposition execution and develop a key understanding of the account strategy at both a payer and provider level.
- Oversee and help support the expert engagement plans, including integration and collaboration with the Global team as well as Medical Affairs and R&D
- Lead regular analyses of ongoing programs and tactics to identify needs for adjustment or change and to anticipate market changes relevant to focus areas
- Engage and develop relationships with key external access/reimbursement experts within the market to continually gain insights firsthand to inform the brand as well as ensure infusion of innovation and new thinking.
- Serve as back-up for Brand Leadership when needed.
- Support brand team counterparts, contribute to a positive team culture and uphold the Takeda values and principles
EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree
- 6 – 8 years of marketing, sales or related function experience in the pharmaceutical industry with 3 years of leadership experience.
- Experience with provider and/or payer accounts
- Demonstrated ability to lead / manage a team, positively influence coworkers toward common goals, foster collaboration, and enable teamwork
- Industry knowledge
- Experience in value proposition development, expert engagement strategies and/or peer to peer engagement is desired
- Ability to understand and leverage analytics to drive decision making
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated capacity for people development
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 40% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0005319
Explore the Area
Check out where you could be
working if you apply.