Sr Manager, Global HR Business PartnerApply Now Job ID 1700063 Date posted01/10/2017 LocationCambridge, Massachusetts, United States;
- In conjunction with the Global HRBP, where applicable implements appropriate human resources strategy across aligned businesses within the organization.
- Models, and reinforces Takeda’s culture by ensuring that HR practices are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Understands policies, procedures and offerings across Takeda’s multiple global locations and coordinates effectively with local HR in order to appropriately and consistently administer policies and practices across global organizations.
- Participates in the creation of policies, procedures and processes on global HR activities such as compensation and talent acquisition with non US regional HR business partners in order to ensure streamlined HR activities across a global organization.
- Advises client groups on organizational and human resource issues (i.e., organizational effecectiveness, change management, performance management, compensation, etc) . In partnership with the management team, proactively identifies needs, develops and implements appropriate approaches, processes and tools. Collaborates with HR in accordance with local employment law and practices.
- Implements global HR programs/processes to support overall effectiveness of the businesses supported.
- Guides functional leadership in the development of departmental goals, objectives, and systems that correspond with and are aligned to support organizational strategy.
- Assists leadership in managing across complex, matrix organizations
- Creates, implements and maintains local metrics that can be used to build global strategic workforce planning models in all regions, working closely with Global HR business partners to gather data and ensure outcomes are sustainable in various regions.
- Analyzes trends in turnover, hiring, promotion, separation, grievances, etc. to recommend preventative actions needed to adjust unfavorable trends. Implements recommendations after approval.
- Manages employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and work/performance issues while ensuring legal compliance across regions, leveraging employee abilities and managing risk. Effectively investigates issues, makes recommendations, and takes appropriate action.
- In partnership with Global HR Business Partner where applicable and senior leadership, develops strategy to increase organizational effectiveness as business needs change.
- Partners with senior management to identify and address leadership development needs.
- Coaches the leadership teams to enhance their impact on employees to address organizational needs.
- Leads cross-functional initiatives to address business needs. May serve as HR subject matter expert on internal HR cross-functional project teams (i.e., global performance management).
- Proactively provides HR solutions to address key business capabilities.
- Partners with Compensation department to complete equity studies, job description creation/updates/analysis process; salary planning within budgetary guidelines. Ensures strategic alignment between compensation and incentive programs and business needs.
- Serves as liaison with Talent Acquisition function to ensure workforce planning, recruiting and hiring strategies are met.
- Provides training and OD interventions to managers and employees as needed.
- Conducts exit interviews. Works with internal partners such as Legal, Security, Compliance, and other HR departments to resolve employee issues as appropriate.
- May manage professional level HR contributors who support aligned projects and businesses.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 10 years of progressive HR experience with emphasis in areas of generalist, organizational effectiveness, training, recruitment, and/or compensation with at least 7 years of experience as HRBP/generalist required.
- Human Resources experience in the health care or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Global HR Experience preferred; fluency in a second language (Spanish, Portuguese or Japanese) highly desirable
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.