Senior Analyst, Oncology HCP Engagements
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Senior Analyst, Oncology HCP EngagementsApply Now
This role will be responsible for the management of HCP Engagements with a focus on Speaker Programs across the Oncology franchise, in addition to the objectives below:
- Supports annual Speaker Bureau contracting process
- Serve as primary contact for field employees, addressing or triaging Speaker Program queries
- Supports development of SOPs, training tools, and business rules associated with Speaker Bureau Activity for Takeda personnel and vendors
- Manage day-to-day speaker program operations for US Oncology franchise including, but not limited to, activity approval, compliance queries, personnel or vendor inquiries, and reconciliation
- Facilitate development of HCP contracts with Legal, based on concept approval, scopes of work (as applicable), and FMV
- Primary point of contact for field employees, addressing or triaging all speaker program related queries
- Make informed decisions, maintain SOPs, training tools, and business rules in accordance with changing Company policies and industry standards, and provide guidance to Stakeholders and vendors accordingly
- Onboard Takeda personnel and vendors accordingly, and provide interim training as appropriate
- Audit and reconcile HCP Engagements for compliance, logistics, and financial accuracy
- Ensure spend is captured accurately for Sunshine Act Reporting purposes
- Lead vendor management across all speaker bureau activity and program types to ensure adherence to Takeda’s Compliance guidelines by enforcing policies and developing new policies to meet business needs
- Prioritize SBS system enhancements per business need with IT/Commercial Operations, field/marketing personnel, and/or Compliance
- Train Takeda personnel and vendors on SBS (Speaker Bureau System) system functionality and reconciliations
- Lead continual assessment of speaker program supporting systems and processes, identifying gaps, redundancies and enhancement needs to ensure cost and business optimization
- Collaborate with brand leads, Sales, Compliance, and Legal in overseeing the development of annual Bureau Strategies, Speaker Contracting plan, and Speaker Training plans
- Managed speaker program analytics by running and distributing established reports and reviewing for trends.
- Other duties as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- BS/BA required (ideally in a business, marketing, or science-related concentration)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant marketing operations and/or compliance experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry or as a vendor to the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical guidelines (eg, FDA, OIG, PhRMA Guidelines, Physician Sunshine Act)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel)
- High comfort level with database entry and software navigation
- Ability to prioritize high-volume workload based on challenges and business needs, with minimal supervision, working with sense of urgency and efficiency
- Strong verbal, written, and auditory communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with conflict management and successful negotiation
- Proven proactive, collaborative leadership, with ability to identify challenges and provide solutions, working across multi-functional teams and all levels, including senior management
- Ability to independently assess risks and benefits to make timely decisions
- Minimal travel required; <10%
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0012416