Senior Analyst, Cyber Security Threat Intelligence
Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dublin, Ireland
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful Takeda UK & Ireland Commercial employee?
Check out the traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Our Corporate Philosophy’s core components include our Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Roadmap.
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Find out more about Life at Takeda
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Aligning our actions and decisions with our priorities (Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business) and core values is the foundation of our workplace culture.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Senior Analyst, Cyber Security Threat IntelligenceApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Analyst, Cyber Security Threat Intelligence in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- The selected candidate will analyze pertinent information and disseminate finalized intelligence products in order to ensure all applicable stakeholders can defend against cyber threats.
- The candidate should be comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and be capable of adjusting priorities of work based on emerging threat activity and/or changing business needs.
- Maintain an understanding and awareness of the overall cyber threat landscape (advanced persistent threat groups, malware campaigns, botnets, hacktivism, DDoS attacks, geopolitical activities, etc.)
- Self-driven and fully accountable for independent effort performed as part of a geographically dispersed virtual team supporting high operational tempo
- In conjunction with management, engage with stakeholders and identify critical business needs or intelligence collection priorities
- Identify new open source intelligence (OSINT) products and sources with a focus on gaining meaningful reporting that can help Takeda’s predictive intelligence program
- Monitor and leverage proprietary threat feeds to gather intelligence about threat methods and actors to enhance Takeda’s threat intelligence products
- Create threat actor overviews by fusing multiple source reporting into a final product
- Coordinate and share information with other teams within the Cyber Security group
- Monitor open source intelligence, daily email feeds, sensor intelligence sources, and other threat intelligence products in order to continually assess Takeda’s defensive posture
- Attend team meetings and provide updates on action items, as needed
- Support Takeda's intelligence collection objectives by continually assessing collection priorities and detective measures
- Demonstrated ability to formally document and establish well-defined processes, procedures, network mitigations strategies, and research reports derived from post incident analysis and lessons learned
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 4+ years of work experience and a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in intelligence analysis and a combination of education and certifications
- Ability to track the threat landscape from a cyber, threat actor, cyber weapons & tools, and geo-political perspective
- Understanding of the Predict, Prevent, Detect, and Respond categories of the Adaptive Protection Architecture and how it pertains to PICERL and the Cyber Kill Chain
- Understanding of key intelligence analysis concepts, including the intelligence cycle and 1+1 attribution
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of data analysis methods
- Ability to translate complex technical information into terms and products useful to upper-level management
- Excellent social, verbal, and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively present analytical data to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and willingness to share on-call responsibilities, work non-standard hours, aid Cyber Security investigations, and travel (up to 15%) when required
- Understanding of the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) groups
- Background in military or federal government intelligence operations, preferable those pertaining to threat intelligence and adversary analysis
- Programming or scripting experience in any of the following. Perl, python, Vbscript, or PowerShell
- Experience with industry leading threat intelligence platforms, SIEMs, and other industry-leading technologies
- Industry certification such as GCTI, GCIH, CISSP, CCSP, GCIA, GFNA, GREM, or CEH
- Experience with a global or multi-tiered organizations
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0040335