What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix
Engage Others Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences.
Collaboration Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals.
Drive for Results Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine.
Strategic Approach Makes sound decisions that are consistent with our mission, values and organizational objectives.
Lead Change Proactively evaluates, promotes, and initiates change that creates value for patients, the organization, and our shareholders.
Self Awareness Seeks feedback from others, modifies self-perceptions and actions based on this feedback, and actively develops skills and behaviors to enhance contribution.
Develop Capabilities Seeks opportunities to develop oneself and others so that we can continue to achieve sustained growth.
Takeda builds strong, borderless and empowered teams through fairness and promoting shared goals. By working together, we optimize energy and can lead the change for a better world.
Takeda implements bold initiatives on a daily basis by striving for continuous improvement and encouraging enthusiasm and creativity. This value speaks to attracting the best minds in the industry that are committed to delivering novel therapies to patients worldwide.
Takeda respects and includes a broad range of people and ideas in its daily operations. Our organization encourages each individual to act with empathy and to apply their unique skills to realize the company’s true potential.
Takeda's drive comes from perseverance, urgency and a strong desire to contribute to patients. We put this passion to work in everything we do and demonstrate courage to fight for ideas and objectives to raise the quality of our solutions, create stronger ties with our stakeholders, and deliver results.
Takeda works to meet its responsibilities to stakeholders on a daily basis. We provide adequate support and challenge to ensure we deliver high-quality solutions that help more people around the world.
Takeda appropriately shares information and promotes honest, sincere dialogue with stakeholders to build trust. This trust enables us to strengthen our relationships with employees and external communities.
Inspired by Patients
Corporate Citizenship Activities
News and Events
Moving Mountains My Story and Why I’m ClimbingMoving Mountains
I oversee Corporate Communications at Takeda Oncology, a company committed to discovering and developing treatments for patients with cancers
1000 cranes of hope
Legend has it, a person who folds 1000 cranes will be granted one wish. We're very proud of our 1000 Cranes of Hope display located in our Cambridge HQ! Learn more about this amazing initiative:1000 Cranes of Hope
Rushing Toward a Cure (RTC) launched in 2006 in partnership with the Patriots Radio Network (WBZ 98.5) and our local chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). With RTC, Takeda Oncology contributes a set financial donation to the LLS for every 100 rushing yards gained by New England during the pre, regular and post-seasons. This money helps fund vital blood cancer research, patient services and education programs.
More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. ranks among the top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the United States. Our larger U.S. offices are in Cambridge, MA, Deerfield, IL, and San Diego, CA. Research & Development employees in our Cambridge location focus on oncology, gastroenterology, immunomodulation, biologics, translational research, and external innovation. In March 2016, we opened our newest space at 300 Massachusetts Avenue, featuring 230,000 square feet of state-of-the-art office and lab space.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
- Independently leads development of strategy and plans for a program
- Manages planning and operations for multiple programs
- Clearly communicates portfolio development to stakeholders.
- Leads or participates on global CMC teams while ensuring the defined scope, budget, and timelines of the program(s) are met with high-quality deliverables
- Represents CMC on cross-divisional governance and development teams while providing strategy and accountability for CMC deliverables
- Leads the preparation of the CMC sections of global regulatory submissions (e.g. CTAs and commercial applications) and CMC responses to regulatory agencies; represents CMC at meetings with regulatory agencies as necessary
- Manages CMC development activities being performed by a contract lab or manufacturing facility to ensure project deliverables are being met; reviews contracts and invoices as necessary
- Identifies and communicates project or program risks and provides risk response strategies in a timely manner to appropriate stakeholders and CMC management
- Provides expert review of CMC documents, which may include method or technology transfer protocols, stability data, manufacturing batch records, quality investigations, other GMP documentation, and scientific reports.
- Independently leads and performs CMC activities requiring extemporaneously prepared formulations including ADME, absolute BA, and other Phase 1 studies
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS + 9 years; MS + 5 years; Pharma D + 4 years; PhD + 3 years
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: process chemistry, formulation development, analytical chemistry, biologics, and/or statistical analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), ICH Guidelines, other pertinent national regulations, and compendial requirements
- Leadership – develops and uses knowledge and interpersonal skills to influence CMC teams towards the accomplishment of program goals and objectives; adapts well to different personalities and manages others on the team in a respectful manner
- Risk Management – ability to identify technical, budgetary, and schedule risks to the program and plan appropriate risk response strategies
- Communication – ability to expresses one’s self clearly and concisely to key stakeholders; documents issues and/or concerns concisely and comprehensively; adjusts style, language and/or terminology appropriate for the audience
- Resource Management – ability to request internal and external resources (people, information, technologies, time, and capital) based on program needs.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.