Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Research Associate, Technical Services, Comparative Medicine
Research Associate - Cmparative Medicine
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Research Associate in our Cambridge office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Research Associate working on the Technical Services team within Comparative Medicine, you will be empowered to conduct in vivo studies and master technical skills, and a typical day will include:
- Provides in vivo technical support for studies supporting multiple therapeutic areas of the Company including Oncology, Neuroscience, GI and Vaccines. Includes work in BSL2 lab.
- Acts as lead technician on study and prepares study documentation.
- Manages sample transfer, formulation requests, and study updates with multiple groups.
- Responsible for integrity of data.
- Introduction to in vivo manipulations and techniques.
- Assist technical team in completing in vivo studies, gaining exposure to study design, technical procedures, and basic laboratory equipment
- Hands-on introduction to laboratory animal technical skills program
- Work in a team environment and collaborate with multiple functions
- Record clear and concise study data with integrity
- Maintain study correspondence for assigned studies
- Track reporting deliverables and graph real-time data
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Candidate should be a self-starter, and able to work in a team environment to achieve objectives in a timely manner
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other common electronic systems
- Completion of college level animal science/biology coursework
- AALAS Certification (not required, but preferred).
- Routine demands of an office based environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work off-hours, holidays and weekends.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.