Manager, Facilities OperationsApply Now Job ID 1603139 Date posted01/05/2017 LocationCambridge, Massachusetts, United States;
- Provides Leadership and direction to both internal and external resources to support the built environment across campus.
- Planning of preventative maintenance strategies (PPM / PM / RM / DCM / other as applicable) for the built environment and aligning service requirements in support of GxP and compliance.
- Service Level Agreements with all vendors.
- Planning performance measurement against agreed KPI’s.
- Develop and maintain best building management system practices.
- Operating maintenance schedules against strategy and fulfilling compliance requirements.
- Issue various levels of reporting on third party activities, spend diagnostics, outsourced service resources, spend categories etc.
- Maintain excellence for data integrity on building operations practices.
- Provide key customers with Building Management System reports to maintain compliance.
- Collaborates with other functional groups to represent operations team requirements on space, capital projects, asset management and EH&S etc.
- Delivers against functional and department goals and ensures services optimized to promote supporting company initiatives.
- Maintains excellence in cost control (budgetary management, competitive procurement of services, value engineering of systems).
- Maintains physical, financial and functional relationships for optimized building performance.
- Maintains compliance requirements associated with physical and operational support to identified customers.
- Project Management – non-capital
- CMMS - Provide support to team as subject matter expert
- Facilities Help Desk – Responsible for third party contractors
- Facilities Maintenance – Responsible for third party contractors
- Shipping, Receiving & Mail – Responsible for third party contractors
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS degree in Engineering, Licensed trade person or equivalent experience.
- Proven 7 – 10 years experience in a facilities operations role.
- Experience working in Biotech/Pharma industry.
- Proficient working in CMMS systems, Archibus preferred.
- Proficient working in BMS/BAS systems, Delta Controls preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with and manage external vendor relationships.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Project management experience.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.