Lead Business Analyst, Vaccines IT
Cambridge, Massachusetts, Zurich, Switzerland
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
What makes a successful member of our team?
We take action and make decisions by focusing on our four priorities in this order:
Putting the patient
at the center
Life at Takeda
To keep delivering new value to patients, we provide growth opportunities for every employee according to their abilities and passions, and together are building a stronger organization.
Procurement Lead, Northern Europe
“Takeda is a unique place to work as there is no ‘every-day routine’ around here – it’s very a dynamic environment where change of plans and adjustments of approach are the constants... This allows for interesting cross-function collaboration and – if you’re up for it - a high degree of influence on your daily job and workplace.”
Regional Head, Europe, Vaccines
“Takeda is a great place to work as the company invests in the continuous development of its employees offering training, coaching, mentoring and open exchanges between all levels of the organization. Also, it is fulfilling to know that, within the Vaccine Business Unit, we are developing and delivering innovative vaccines impacting the lives of millions of people around the world.”
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Lead Business Analyst, Vaccines ITApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Lead Business Analyst, Vaccines IT in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a lead Business Analyst, Vaccines IT working on the Vaccines IT team, you will be empowered to partner with business process owners within Vaccines and drive capability and IT System implementation/enhancement project to support the business. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by supporting Vaccines Regulatory, and later scope to include all pharmaceutical development functional areas. A typical day will include:
- Partner with business process owners within Vaccines to understand business needs and drive capability and IT system implementation/enhancement projects to support the business. Initial focus supporting Vaccines Regulatory, later scope will include all pharmaceutical development functional areas.
- Provides leadership to the analysis of complex business problems and manages business requirements within area of responsibilities.
- Leads development of scope and business priority-setting for change initiatives of large size and complex system implementations.
- Proactively identifies technology solutions and influences business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Partner with leadership and business process owners to understand informatics needs, plan for and lead IT projects that deliver new business capabilities.
- Leverage technology skills and business process knowledge to support the Takeda Vaccines Business Unit (VBU) Regulatory Affairs organization.
- Lead the development of platform/capability roadmaps, system architecture and IT support models
- Lead cross functional system implementation project teams delivering quality solutions with speed and agility while adhering to the software development life cycle (SDLC) documentation, validation, and change management requirements.
- Maintain oversight and quality of technical deliverables, project contractors and vendor resources
- Understand and influence vendor solutions/roadmaps and industry technology advancements along with evolving regulatory requirements. Actively shares information with customers and peers
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders at all levels maintaining rich client relationships
- Supports VBU IT demand management and budget planning activities
- Supports global IT infrastructure strategies and initiatives
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree and 10+ years of relevant experience or Masters Degree and 8+ years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry or the drug development business.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Development and Regulatory business processes
- “Current” on emerging technologies used to streamline and flawlessly run Global Development Operations processes, especially focused on leveraging technology to Regulatory Affairs
- Experience with Regulatory Information Management solutions (Veeva Submissions, Registrations), Collaborative Workspaces, Viewer and Validation tools as well as related Development and Quality Systems (eTMF, CTMS, QMS)
- Development experience with Tableau and/or PowerBI visualization tools
- Demonstrated successful management of IT projects, including scope, financial, and schedule goals
- Good understanding of GxP regulations and regulated computer system support, IT SDLC and software validation processes
- Experience in IT Program Management and business analysis
- Understanding of technical IT issues to enable discussions with internal and external technical specialists
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently within the framework of the IT organization.
- Keenly developed business partnering & collaboration skills, adept at establishing & sustaining effective working relationships;
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience Designing, deploying and maintaining cloud-based GxP applications
- Experience with Medidata CTMS, PleaseReview, GlobalSubmit, Sharepoint, and Box document management
- Experience working with solutions delivery teams such as corporate IT infrastructure/architecture, applications development & integration, and support
- Experience supporting heavily outsourced organizations and working with CROs/CDMOs.
- Experience defining and maintaining data transfer and/or data integration mechanisms in a hosted systems architecture to support an outsourced development model
- Veeva Vault Admin
- Project Management (PMP, Prince II or equivalent).
- Business Analysis (IIBA or PMI)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0011440