Digital Partnerships Lead
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Digital Partnerships LeadApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Digital Partnerships Lead in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Digital Partnerships Lead working on the Digital Partnership for Innovation team, you will be empowered to curate an ecosystem of collaborators and partners and drive scale in digital programs and capabilities. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by creating a network of partners who can provide technologies, talent, and methodologies. A typical day will include:
- Curate an ecosystem of collaborators and partners, both internally and externally, to share innovative programs / technologies / people, including partnerships, data pipelines, and strategic vendor management.
- Drive scale in digital programs and capabilities by creating and owning a scaling strategy for connecting partners to digital programs as needed.
- Create a network of partners who can provide technologies, talent, and methodologies supporting quick, iterative innovation
- Rationalize and coordinate data partnerships and make suite of data sets visible to enterprise
- Create value realization plan and track progress against KPIs and metrics that define the ROI in digital ecosystem.
- Curate ecosystem of partners by developing strong relationships with innovative external companies / vendors, internal leaders (across the value chain), and HATCH innovative companies.
- Create a forum for internal, external, and HATCH stakeholders to share learnings / insights, talent, & technology (e.g., innovation trade show). This will occur 3-4 times per year.
- Develop network of payer / provider / advocacy / NGO / government partners who sponsor and collaborate on strategic initiatives
- Create catalog and rapid contracting process for vendors to be leveraged across the enterprise
- Develop network of partners who can provide technologies, talent, and methodologies supporting quick, iterative innovation
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration or Relevant Sciences Degree
- 10+ years' experience in IT and Business English environment
- 10+ years of digital work experience, 5+ years of cultural transformation experience,
- in-depth experience in Pharmaceutical or High-Tech industry
- Relationship Building and Influence
- Strategic / Visionary Thinking & Leadership
- Business Needs Analysis
- Emerging Methodologies & Technologies (incl. market landscapes)
- Budget Planning & Financial Projection / Reporting
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0011434