Associate Director, Global Marketing
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Associate Director, Global MarketingApply Now
The Associate Director is responsible for maximizing the success, value and efficiency of our global partnered commercial program, ICLUSIG, by providing strategic guidance to and oversight of commercial partners.Working with senior US, Global Commercial and Alliance Management team members, this position is responsible for ensuring our global commercial partners are operating aligned with overall brand goals and according to commercialization and distribution agreements.This position will be responsible for providing an overall global revenue forecast in addition to implementing market sizing assessments and defining competitive positioning. This position may also provide commercial insights for other late stage leukemia assets, as well as participate in BD evaluations.
- Recommend and implement market assessments to inform forecasts for ICLUSIG, other late stage assets, and BD opportunities
- Act as the main point of contact for commercial partners, with support from alliance management team, and ensure all requirements are met by partners per contractual agreements
- Identify commercial strategies to ensure revenue goals are met through commercial partners and support/monitor partner pull through
- Recommend and drive completion of branding initiatives
- Work closely with alliance management to track key milestone progress across all commercial partners
- Build relationships with commercial partners and various functions within Takeda to ensure all joint committees have shared goals, expectations, operating principles and performance metrics
- Monitor and assess all commercial partner activities and help problem solve as needed through internal team members, including supply forecasting, revenue recognition, pricing and reimbursement
- Develop the Global Brand Plan for ICLUSIG and ensure alignment in commercial partner brand plans
- Act as a standing member of the ICLUSIG Global Program Team (GPT) by ensuring strategic commercial insight and guidance to the GPTs through close collaboration with internal business partners to optimize the market value of assets
- By accessing secondary research reports and databases, stay up to date in market developments and changes in competitive landscape for key therapeutic areas/markets and communicate updates to commercial and GPT teams and recommend any actions the program team may need to undertake
- Serve as commercial point person and collaborate with internal colleagues to gain insights and ensure alignment across commercial teams (market access, medical affairs, drug supply, legal, finance, etc.) concerning commercial aspects of ICLUSIG
- Manage assigned budget and provide quarterly revenue updates on ICLUSIG ex- US and propose solutions for any partner deviations
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Fundamental understanding of pharmaceutical or biotech product commercialization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, advanced degree a plus
- Background or degree in science or business
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with pharmaceutical marketing, sales, market research, and/or marketing analytics; oncology experience and/or global experience is a plus
- Forecasting experience a plus
- Collaborative and builds strong professional relationships easily
- Excellent organization, communication (written and oral) and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated, builds trust easily and operates with integrity and ethics
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Strong history of delivering high quality, sustainable results using skills and capabilities
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
Job ID R0014579