More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience.
The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The objective of this role will be to support projects in Global Pharmacovigilance, primarily in the area of Global Medical Safety Oncology, inclusive of all GPT-aligned activities including Risk Management.
- Understand the principles of patient safety and Pharmacovigilance, and how Pharmacovigilance is conducted at Takeda
- Conduct defined project work in support of the objectives of the Global Pharmacovigilance function
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate or graduate student
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic capability and attention to detail
- Ability to integrate multiple perspectives within a complex context
- Knowledge of / comfort around scientific and medical topics
May work on the computer for several hours at a time.
We are driven to improve people's lives.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.Schedule