Analista de ComplianceApply Now Job ID 1602616 Date posted11/01/2016 Location Buenos Aires, Argentina;
We are looking for a Compliance Analyst based in Argentina who will help Takeda achieve its global mission of striving towards better health for patients worldwide through leading innovation in medicines.
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive Compliance Program across the South America Cluster (Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela).
- Assist on a wide-range of matters relating to anti-corruption and pharma industry codes, standards and local legal requirements, as well as promoting compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and codes to the highest standards of integrity.
- Participate in the development and roll-out of local affiliates’ policies, procedures and monitoring activities to support the implementation of Takeda’s Compliance Program.
- Support for driving awareness of the importance of compliance and identify areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and propose plans to prevent and detect conduct inconsistent with Takeda’s policies, industry codes and the law and undertake corrective actions to resolve Compliance-related issues arising within the local affiliates of the region.
- Participate in the development and conduction of training programs for local affiliates to support the effective implementation of Takeda’s Compliance Program.
- Provide general administrative support related to budget, procurement, and logistics of the Compliance Department.
Education: Student of early years of: Law, Accounting, Political Sciences, Communication.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Fluent English (oral and written).
Great command of Microsoft Office tools.
More than 1 year experience in similar positions (desirable)
For applications or inquiries regarding this position, please contact: RRHH.Argentina@takeda.com