What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the top traits we are looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Engage Others Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences.
Collaboration Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals.
Drive for Results Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine.
Strategic Approach Makes sound decisions that are consistent with our mission, values and organizational objectives.
Lead Change Proactively evaluates, promotes, and initiates change that creates value for patients, the organization, and our shareholders.
Self Awareness Seeks feedback from others, modifies self-perceptions and actions based on this feedback, and actively develops skills and behaviors to enhance contribution.
Develop Capabilities Seeks opportunities to develop oneself and others so that we can continue to achieve sustained growth.
Takeda builds strong, borderless and empowered teams through fairness and promoting shared goals. By working together, we optimize energy and can lead the change for a better world.
Takeda implements bold initiatives on a daily basis by striving for continuous improvement and encouraging enthusiasm and creativity. This value speaks to attracting the best minds in the industry that are committed to delivering novel therapies to patients worldwide.
Takeda respects and includes a broad range of people and ideas in its daily operations. Our organization encourages each individual to act with empathy and to apply their unique skills to realize the company’s true potential.
Takeda's drive comes from perseverance, urgency and a strong desire to contribute to patients. We put this passion to work in everything we do and demonstrate courage to fight for ideas and objectives to raise the quality of our solutions, create stronger ties with our stakeholders, and deliver results.
Takeda works to meet its responsibilities to stakeholders on a daily basis. We provide adequate support and challenge to ensure we deliver high-quality solutions that help more people around the world.
Takeda appropriately shares information and promotes honest, sincere dialogue with stakeholders to build trust. This trust enables us to strengthen our relationships with employees and external communities.
Medicine for the World
News and Events
Takeda Pharmaceuticals was one of 266 employers recognized for excellence in workplace safety at the Governor's Safety Awards luncheon on May 18 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. This award from the Minnesota Safety Council joins a long list of workplace awards Takeda has earned based on its employee policies and programs.
One Vision: We aspire to cure cancer.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals is continuously empowering our people to shine, creating better health and brighter futures for people worldwide. Working with us, you will make a positive impact on people’s lives every day—including your own.
Our inclusive, focused and diverse Takeda community works together and is inspired and supported to perform to the very best of their ability.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals is on the cutting edge of innovation, for more information on our latest breakthroughs and discoveries visit our newsroom today!
Takeda has maintained an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 235 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
We focus our research and development on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, and on providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
Takeda’s Brooklyn Park manufacturing facility provides long-term strategic benefits by enhancing Takeda’s capacity to manufacture additional commercial products and investigational drugs under clinical development. This plant allows Takeda to establish and develop direct commercial bio-manufacturing expertise, and is poised to be a world-class biologics drug substance production facility. When fully constructed, it will be a 215,000 square-foot facility manufacturing multiple antibody products, including Entyvio.
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sr Quality Control Analyst in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sr QC Analyst working on the Microbiology team, you will be empowered to work on complex projects and represent QC business processes, and a typical day will include:
- Responsible for coordinating or contributing to complex projects of moderate scope within QC and cross-functionally.
- Perform activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Use a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to review data (such as LIMS and Empower).
- Independently apply scientific judgment to QC laboratory work and contribute to milestones related to specific projects.
- Represent QC business processes and needs within the department and at cross functional forums.
- Demonstrate functional versatility and perform work on complex problems of broad scope that encompass multifaceted project and methodological areas.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
- Decisions have a high impact on future Quality Control processes and procedures and may affect other departments within the organization.
- Proactively participate in the planning and prioritization of lab operations and/or the resolution of quality and compliance issues.
- Participate in software/equipment qualification.
- Initiate and own deviations, CAPAs and change controls within the electronic Quality Management System.
- Proactively revises and authors new SOPs and study documentation.
- Independently executes activities without supervisor guidance.
- Provides mentoring, training and may serve as Lab Lead to direct work of lower level QC Analysts.
- Lead projects and coordinate projects with other departments.
- Recognized as a technical expert within QC and outside the department. Demonstrates an understanding of how method performance impacts the larger business scope.
- May be responsible for administration of laboratory systems.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in any Life Sciences with relevant laboratory coursework and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous industry experience in a regulated environment highly desired.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and in a timely fashion.
- Must have understanding of laboratory instrumentation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with managers and peers.
- Must be able to read, write and converse in English.
- Must be computer literate. Able to navigate, conduct searches, and complete online forms on Personal Computer for the purposes of training, performance management, and self service applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures.
- Must display eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
The familiarity or experience with the following assays:
- Aseptic Technique
- Environmental Monitoring (including viable air monitoring, non-viable air monitoring, surface monitoring and clean compressed air)
- Water sampling
- Organism Identification
- Gram Stain
- Biological Indicator Testing
- Growth Promotion
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and standing for extended periods of time in the Quality Control labs.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Job ID R0005451
Explore the Area
Check out where you could be
working if you apply.