Senior Metrology TechnicianApply Now Job ID 1700020 Date posted01/05/2017 LocationBrooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States;
- Develops, writes and revises standard operating procedures, and trains calibration personnel on them.
- Serve as a technical resource for metrology technicians, providing guidance in all areas of test and measurement equipment.
- Coordinates instrument re-certification with outside standards laboratories, which includes performing incoming inspections and documentation reviews on these instruments.
- The ideal candidate must be able to lead teams of technicians and contractors to ensure all Metrology related activities are completed on time and in accordance with all applicable regulations and procedures.
- Leads staff to ensure completion of all routine and non-routine work and projects in compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follows sequence of testing from calibration procedures for instruments and equipment and ensures all tasks are performed in compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Manage the calibration schedule in order to optimize resources and minimize impact to manufacturing.
- Manage and report key performance metrics for the group and develop plans to advance performance and operational excellence within the Metrology group.
- Assist with the validation and periodic review of Metrology systems.
- Identify inefficiencies in the metrology program and implement solutions to drive towards cost and time effective calibrations and processes.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- AS or BS in a technically related field, or equivalent experience desired.
- Working knowledge of cGMP guidelines, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, 210/211, ISO 14644 and 17025; and other international regulatory requirements.
- Sound industry knowledge, project proficiency, and autonomy expected.
- Demonstrates initiative; ability to undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise.
- Must be able to break down complex problems and tasks into activities capable of being performed by personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in verbal and written form, including technical/business writing.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.