Metrology TechnicianApply Now Job ID 1603029 Date posted12/08/2016 LocationBrooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States;
- Performs calibrations and maintains the calibration scheduling system to conform to facility requirements.
- Coordinates instrument re-certification with outside standards laboratories, which includes performing incoming inspections and documentation reviews on these instruments.
- The ideal candidate must be able to function independently and as a group to ensure all Metrology related activities are completed on time and in accordance with all applicable regulations and procedures.
- Follows sequence of testing from calibration procedures for instruments and equipment and ensures all tasks are performed in compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Efficiently manage scheduled calibrations in order to optimize resources and minimize impact to manufacturing.
- Maintain calibrations scheduling in a computerized metrology management system.
- Identify inefficiencies in the metrology program and implement solutions to drive towards cost and time effective calibrations and processes.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of cGMP guidelines, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, 210/211, ISO 14644 and 17025; and other international regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates initiative; ability to follow SOPs and direction and respond to situations as they arise.
- Must be able to break down complex problems and tasks into activities capable of being performed by personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in verbal and written form.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.