Metrology Technician I-III (2nd Shift)Apply Now Job ID 1701397 Date posted07/26/2017 Location Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States;
- Performing calibrations and maintaining the calibration scheduling system to conform to facility requirements.
- Coordinating instrument re-certification with outside standards laboratories, which includes performing incoming inspections and documentation reviews on these instruments.
- The ideal candidate must be able to function independently and as a group to ensure all Metrology related activities are completed on time and in accordance with all applicable regulations and procedures.
- Follows sequence of testing from calibration procedures for instruments and equipment and ensures all tasks are performed in compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Efficiently manage scheduled calibrations in order to optimize resources and minimize impact to manufacturing.
- Maintain calibrations scheduling in a computerized metrology management system.
- Identify inefficiencies in the metrology program and implement solutions to drive towards cost and time effective calibrations and processes.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP manufacturing facility.
- Will work in a clean room environment and wear special garments and personal protective equipment (e.g. hard hats, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs) due to safety requirements in specific areas.
- May occasionally be required to lift weights in excess of 70 lbs
- Company-paid volunteer days
- Company match of charitable contributions
- 401(k) with company match, and annual retirement contribution plan
- Adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement program
Empowering Our People to Shine
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.