Manager Data Analytics
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines.
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business units are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Join us and discover a career that is life-changing for you – and life-changing patients all over the world.
Takeda’s Brooklyn Park manufacturing facility provides long-term strategic benefits by enhancing Takeda’s capacity to manufacture additional commercial products and investigational drugs under clinical development. This plant allows Takeda to establish and develop direct commercial bio-manufacturing expertise, and is poised to be a world-class biologics drug substance production facility. When fully constructed, it will be a 215,000 square-foot facility manufacturing multiple antibody products, including Entyvio.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
Heart of Innovation
The sharing of expertise by employees who have decades of experience with younger colleagues is an essential part of our work culture, playing an important role in both fostering strong community relations, and also in ensuring we maintain the quality of our products.
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Manager Data AnalyticsApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager Data Analytics in Brooklyn Park, MN.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Data Analytics team as a part of Innovation (SPINE) department of Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) is on a mission to enhance performance of GMS through Advanced Analytics
- Big Data. We want to achieve this by applying Advanced Analytics to optimize process performance (e.g. yield, energy, throughput, quality) through advanced non-linear process modeling and parameter optimization (Machine Learning) and creating non obvious insights through descriptive models or predict unusual events and improve performance. Our aim is to improves performance, e.g. Quality (deviations, data integrity), process robustness (yield), process efficiency (throughput) or energy costs.
Join us in our mission as a Manager Data Analytics together with our new, innovative global Data Analytics team. You will be empowered to drive the local execution und implementation of the GMSGQ Big Data and analytics strategy and initiatives. You will own, manage and execute local data analytics initiatives and provide the link between local and global GMSGQ data analytics.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Gathering and identifying local data analytics possibilities/initiatives/requests in collaboration with IT and global GMSGQ data analytics
- Driving the execution for local implementation of GMSGQ data analytics roadmap initiatives
- Owning, managing and driving local data analytics initiatives, such as for Predictive Maintenance, Down Time Analysis and respective Database management
- Managing the respective functional and cross-functional interdependencies accordingly
- Managing and driving local process monitoring and process improvement in collaboration with global GMSGQ data analytics (e.g. descriptive statistics and visualization, statistical process control, out-of-the-box-tools)
- Managing, driving and executing respective reporting in collaboration with global GMSGQ data analytics (e.g. automated daily/monthly/annual, Stability Analysis Targets)
- Supporting and participating in global/functional/local GMSGQ data analytics community
What should you bring:
- Expertise and experience in Digital/Big Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning:
- Expertise in Signal Processing, Control Systems, Mechatronics
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, LSTM, etc.),
- Respective programming knowledge of either MATLAB/Python/R required, further skills such as C++, SQL etc. are advantageous
- Experience in quality mapping of parameters is a plus
- Expertise in Bayesian statistics:
- Experience in Density estimation
- Knowledge in Bayesian Hypothesis Testing,
- Knowledge in ANOVA and forecasting techniques (ARIMA, ARMA, NARX)
- Prior experience of Biostatistics, stochastic modelling and decision trees is a strong asset
- University degree of science/business. BSc degree is required, e.g. in Engineering, Mathematics, IT or Physics background with focus on e.g. Control Theory/ Statistics/Mechatronics, Information/Operation, Technology, Innovation Management
- Capabilities to translate business needs into data analytics concepts and the other way
- Hands-on, able to implement and execute initiatives
- High level project management skills
- Ability to interface with international stakeholders and to connect internal and external data analytics experts of both academia and industries
- Fluent written and spoken English mandatory
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Job ID R0008280