Manager Data Analytics
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
At Takeda, your data skills will change lives. As the Manager of Data Analytics, you will have the opportunity to improve our plants and functions operations and allow you to work with interesting and demanding data. Choose where you want to work across our Global Manufacturing & Supply Network around the world and enjoy the dynamic spirit of the Takeda Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain team.
Are you eager to be a part of an innovative environment that makes a difference in patients’ lives? Then join our new, dynamic and highly motivated Data Analytics team today - we are looking forward to receiving your application.
What makes a successful Global Data Scientist? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
Senior Manager of Data Analytics, Zurich, Switzerland
“Conveying the message of Digital in a succinct, subtle and precise way gives me a deep sense of satisfaction.”
Senior Director & Plant Manager, Oranienburg, Germany
“We are challenging our people and our processes to an extent we have not done before.”
Global Head of Innovation, Zurich, Switzerland
“Join us on our digital mission: Plants becoming integrated, automated and based on analytics - Supply Chain being transformed and made more efficient by analytics and new technologies.”
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Manager Data AnalyticsApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager Data Analytics in Brooklyn Park, MN.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Data Analytics team as a part of Innovation (SPINE) department of Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) is on a mission to enhance performance of GMS through Advanced Analytics
- Big Data. We want to achieve this by applying Advanced Analytics to optimize process performance (e.g. yield, energy, throughput, quality) through advanced non-linear process modeling and parameter optimization (Machine Learning) and creating non obvious insights through descriptive models or predict unusual events and improve performance. Our aim is to improves performance, e.g. Quality (deviations, data integrity), process robustness (yield), process efficiency (throughput) or energy costs.
Join us in our mission as a Manager Data Analytics together with our new, innovative global Data Analytics team. You will be empowered to drive the local execution und implementation of the GMSGQ Big Data and analytics strategy and initiatives. You will own, manage and execute local data analytics initiatives and provide the link between local and global GMSGQ data analytics.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Gathering and identifying local data analytics possibilities/initiatives/requests in collaboration with IT and global GMSGQ data analytics
- Driving the execution for local implementation of GMSGQ data analytics roadmap initiatives
- Owning, managing and driving local data analytics initiatives, such as for Predictive Maintenance, Down Time Analysis and respective Database management
- Managing the respective functional and cross-functional interdependencies accordingly
- Managing and driving local process monitoring and process improvement in collaboration with global GMSGQ data analytics (e.g. descriptive statistics and visualization, statistical process control, out-of-the-box-tools)
- Managing, driving and executing respective reporting in collaboration with global GMSGQ data analytics (e.g. automated daily/monthly/annual, Stability Analysis Targets)
- Supporting and participating in global/functional/local GMSGQ data analytics community
What should you bring:
- Expertise and experience in Digital/Big Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning:
- Expertise in Signal Processing, Control Systems, Mechatronics
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms (CNN, SVM, LSTM, etc.),
- Respective programming knowledge of either MATLAB/Python/R required, further skills such as C++, SQL etc. are advantageous
- Experience in quality mapping of parameters is a plus
- Expertise in Bayesian statistics:
- Experience in Density estimation
- Knowledge in Bayesian Hypothesis Testing,
- Knowledge in ANOVA and forecasting techniques (ARIMA, ARMA, NARX)
- Prior experience of Biostatistics, stochastic modelling and decision trees is a strong asset
- University degree of science/business. BSc degree is required, e.g. in Engineering, Mathematics, IT or Physics background with focus on e.g. Control Theory/ Statistics/Mechatronics, Information/Operation, Technology, Innovation Management
- Capabilities to translate business needs into data analytics concepts and the other way
- Hands-on, able to implement and execute initiatives
- High level project management skills
- Ability to interface with international stakeholders and to connect internal and external data analytics experts of both academia and industries
- Fluent written and spoken English mandatory
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Job ID R0006359