Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Director Site Supply Chain
- Leading the site supply chain management team for all planning, material management, and logistics organization and activities for the BP site.
- Foster an AGILE mindset and coach / mentor associates to focus on continuous improvement and ensure reliable supply of high quality products to serve our Patients.
- Provides leadership and executes strategic direction through management of planning, logistics, and purchasing activities and processes utilizing the SAP, ERP, MRP, WMS, APS, e-Procurement systems.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives that optimize operational efficiencies-e.g. DOH inventory/ inventory turns, service levels, procure savings targets, maximize profitability, and support dynamic changes in market conditions
- Responsible for the planning processes of production planning, material requirements planning and management. Will also be responsible for the warehousing, distribution, and transportation activities ensuring cGDP and cGMP compliance.
- Responsible for the purchasing activities of site products and services adhering to procure to purchase (P2P) processes and policies. Activities to be conducted in close collaboration with Global Procurement ensuring adherence to all strategies and policies.
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic materials management processes in support of supply chain and business objectives.
- Manage planners who execute planning for site manufacturing operations.
- Manage buyers who execute purchasing processes for products/services. Procurement activities to be coordinated / aligned with Global Procurement in alignment with all required strategies and policies.
- Responsible to lead/support QITs and S&OP meetings - identify business critical issues and facilitate discussion and decision making in support of goals & objectives.
- Accountable for optimizing inventory turns - minimize excess & obsolete inventory through product life cycle management.
- Responsible to provide management with inventory projections and proactively identifies service level issues.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional meetings within site and departments to ensure plant objectives, respective divisional and site-specific functions goals/objectives are achieved.
- Ensures processes/people are effectively utilizing SAP, ERP, APS, MRP, e-Procurement, WMS tools to drive operational efficiencies and ensure continuity of reliable supply
- Complete mandatory training within required timeframe.
- Perform other duties as assigned
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION:
NUMBER SUPERVISED WORKERS
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS in Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain or similar degree; 10-12 years related experience.
- APICS certification preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- Site Supply Chain (worked in one or more areas of Planning/Logistics/Purchasing) experience of 5+ years required
- Proficient in utilization of SAP, ERP, MRP, APS, e-Procurement, & WMS systems/solutions
- Complete and in-depth understanding of all aspects of Supply Chain (Planning, Logistics, & Purchasing) in an operational/site environment
- Ability to do analysis of tradeoffs between business objectives - ability to think systemically
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Embraces change, challenges status quo and makes recommendations for improvements to products and processes. Creates tools that help simplify job tasks and shares these with others
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations
- Strong negotiating skills required.
- Drives results through team leadership and self.
- Needs good presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated and compliant driven environment.
- Capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought.
- Strong supervisory/people management skills and experience.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP manufacturing facility.
Location and Salary Information:
This job posting excludes CO applicants.
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.