Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
ERP/ SAP Training Lead
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a OCM Training you'll be leading Training for EPM Activities and Projects ensuring an exceptional experience for all users. Your duties will include overseeing the application of best practice learning across assigned projects across the full learning cycle, including for example, needs analysis, training design, development, delivery, evaluation feedback, continuous improvement.
- End to end management of learning including but not limited to:
- Investigation of learning needs,
- Training evaluations & feedback analysis
- Learning content/material development
- Learning & user adoption tools
- Training Delivery Management
- Learning Management System (LMS) and Document Management System (DMS)
- Training Governance
- Drive innovation in the learning experience to continuously improve all aspects of the learning cycle and meet the needs of the users through their digital journey.
- Managing learning demand and prioritization
- Management of training team in their delivery
- Identify potential for improvement of learning which lead to e.g. an improved trainee experience, enhanced quality of content, more efficient management of training, more effective knowledge transfer, reduction of training costs
- As a member of the Change and Communications team support other team activities as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Appropriate Bachelor’s in related specialization area (e.g. Change Management, Business Administration, Human Resources, Training, IS, HR with L&D Specialization) is essential.
- 5+ years of experience in an area of Training/learning/OCM
Tools and Technology
- Experience in learning for ERP Products e.g. SAP, JDE, Ariba
- Masters qualification in relevant discipline
- Experience in business partnering providing a support service internally to business stakeholders
- Ability to lead change in a cross functional organization
- Ability to work successfully in multi-cultural teams and to build strong relationship with key local and global stakeholders
- A strong executor, ability to implement deliverables in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Excellent English language skills
Tools and Technology
- Solid IT skills and a quick learner of new project systems
- Open to new ways of working and applying new methodologies
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn 3,883 Euros a month. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses