Junior Security Analyst, Cybersecurity Operations (Information Protection)
Business Area Overview
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world. Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
What makes a successful team member within Corporate at Takeda?
- Results Driven
The environment is dynamic and evolving so you have to be adaptable.Maciej Niedospial Business Reporting Manager
I’m fortunate to work with a highly skilled, diverse and dedicated bunch of people and for that I’m grateful! My colleagues continue to amaze me.Sheelagh Gartlan Recruitment Business Partner
Takeda is a company that emphasizes diversity and inclusion, giving us people with diverse backgrounds, competencies and personalities. Together, we create more innovative ideas.Michelle Chen Human Resources Manager
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 11 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2022.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Junior Security Analyst, Cybersecurity Operations (Information Protection)Job ID R0050090 Date posted Aug. 26, 2022 Location Bratislava, Slovakia
Junior Security Analyst, Cybersecurity Operations (Information Protection)
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Junior Security Analyst, Cybersecurity Operations (Information Protection) you will perform program functions within a high-performance dynamic environment and required to adjust priorities of work based on changing operational needs and the evolving threat horizon.
- Apply documented methodology to ensure consistent management of security controls to deliver maximum value and minimize business impact
- Support the delivery of threat management, technology controls, & incident response
- Develop subject matter expertise and plan / execute project work as it relates to the delivery and operations of cybersecurity controls such as endpoint detection and response, data protection, network security, cloud security, data analytics, etc.
- Develop specialised knowledge and skills with a range of cybersecurity controls and a continuous improvement mindset for fine-tuning the controls to reduce risk exposure and data loss through investigation, testing, implementation, and verification
- Assist in the development and maintenance of information security standards, processes, and guidelines
- Perform the collection and management of information security operations metrics and measures
- Produce high quality outcomes and timely service delivery
- Effectively collaborate with information security and risk resources
- Perform administration, testing, and remediation (including the support of RCA) of security controls
- Collaborate with business teams to effectively predict, protect, and respond to security threats
- Conduct research and evaluation of new security technologies, processes, and methodologies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or the equivalent combination of formal education, training, and experience
- 1+ year of work experience delivering cybersecurity operations and/or operational technology
- Experience working on a team to effectively respond to complex requests
- Strong analytical abilities, interpersonal skills, and verbal / written communication
- Working knowledge of system operations, networking, and devices
- Effectively adapts to changing events, reprioritizing efforts, and realign resources as needed to fulfill requests
- Willingness to be on-call, work non-standard hours, and travel (up to 15%) when required
- Comfortable working in high stress and ambiguous environments
- Fluent in the English language
Tools and Technology
- Industry certifications from SANS, ISC2, ISACA, Offensive Security, or equivalent
- Knowledge of industry leading information security solutions, platforms, and technologies
- Knowledge of validated (GxP) environments
- Willingness to work independently to manage and effectively respond to security requests
- Experience using operations playbooks, run books, and performance measures
- Familiarity with information security leading practices and techniques
- Good knowledge of networking protocols and log formats
- Effective time, prioritization, and workload management skills
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €2640 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Your application and any and all conversations that occur with the recruiter, HR, and the hiring manager as part of that application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Time TypeFull time
View All Corporate JobsSearch
Sr. Auditor Internal Audit
Apply for Sr. Auditor Internal Audit Boston, Massachusetts Legal
Global Payroll & Time Process Expert
Apply for Global Payroll & Time Process Expert Exton, Pennsylvania, Zurich, Switzerland, Dublin, Ireland, Lodz, Poland Process Improvement
Business Analyst, Patient Services (Sr. Manager)
Apply for Business Analyst, Patient Services (Sr. Manager) Lexington, Massachusetts Information Technology
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital