Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
SAP Warehouse Product Specialist
SAP Warehouse Product Specialist
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Warehouse Product Specialist, you'll support the development and definition of the strategy for the product line Warehouse Management capabilities by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape, that would impact the ERP portfolio and developments through the lifecycle. You will actively participate in the Product Line Team activities ensuring integrated design, building and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Apart from that you will ensure that dependencies are understood, managed and communicated. You will act as a partner with business and countries, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive ERP solutions to harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services. Last but not least you will ensure business continuity through operational and service excellence of responsible product lines.
- Contributing to the vision and strategy for product line capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities
- Contributing to the design of roadmaps for product line, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans
- Overseeing/Supporting the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services
- Ensuring alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas
- Acting as a partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories and provide continued support and training
- Creating center design and operations around improving user experience for ERP Product Line
- Providing leadership in identifying and solving complex problem impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved
- Contributing to the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows and IT Validation related documentation
- Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications
- Supporting as required key business stakeholders, third party software, service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution
- Acting as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community
- Possessing strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments
- Challenging existing best practices, drive and lead the development of business cases - included ROI/KPI frameworks - to support, improve and/or transform business operations, processes and strategies
- Actively engaging with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities
- Supporting active engagements and continuous improvement as required
- Driving “research”, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda
- Ensuring compliance with Takeda Policies and Guidelines
- Ensuring ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services and other ERP Product groups
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of SAP WM/MM/EWM functional, configuration and/or development experience with Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years supporting business functions. Specific business knowledge and experience required will vary by position. Examples include: Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Demand Management, Manufacturing and Quality
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Patient and User Centricity at the core
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
Tools and Technology
SAP WM, SAP MM, SAP EWM
- Ability to translate business requirements into appropriate solution
- Partner with countries and stakeholder to collect end user stories and requirements
- Subject matter expertise
- Project participation and product line capabilities adoption
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Note: Key stakeholders are business process owners, country leads, leads within the ERP Product Management Group and IT Business Leaders
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
- Takeda Operations – comprehensive understanding of Takeda’s operating structure and methods, including a thorough knowledge of the foreign-owned parent company a plus
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn 3800 euros a month. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So, we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses