Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for transforming design and product vision into working product. You will be developing, customizing and enhancing functionalities of Salesforce and participate actively in the team by taking leading role in discussions and ceremonies to help shape implementable user stories.
- Collaborate with other agile/scrum team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
- Maintain and develop for digital products (client facing application side) and continuously delivers enhancements through CI/CD practices.
- Prefer certification or ability to rapidly certify.
- Identify and socialize product and delivery risks
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and Web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the customer and employee experience
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines
- Continuously reach out to demonstrate and validate developed functionality
- From time to time, report on the state and direction of Takeda PEP environments to technology and business leaders
- Ability to work in complex environment and enjoy working autonomously.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis, product management or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing software as a full-stack developer with strong orientation towards Salesforce based technologies and having worked in DevOps model and agile methodologies. Certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge of working in a multi-org salesforce platform architecture and its supporting infrastructure components.
- Background in architecture and qualification/validation protocols required in the healthcare industry.
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications and application security
- Expert in pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development and incremental design
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Must have experience in Salesforce development.
Tools and Technology
- Strong proven track record in Salesforce solution development including additional features and systems such as(Health cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Heroku), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers)
- Experience with databases, middleware and ETL technologies (AWS RDS, SQL Server, Oracle, Mulesoft, Informatica PowerCenter) etc.
- Desired is experience in Lifesciences, Salesforce Healthcloud, Mulesoft APIs and AWS.
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn 3.800 Euros a month. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses