Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
IT Business Analyst (Enterprise Solutions)
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Business Analyst you'll translate customer and business needs into functional and technical requirements within a prioritized product backlog for Agile development. You duty will be to act as a bridge between Product Management and the Agile Delivery team, aligning both parties to produce high-quality features for the customer.
- Develop deep knowledge and understanding of both the business and the digital product capabilities supporting our internal and external customers.
- Document current and future state through a combination of process flow diagrams, user experience journeys, and narrative agile user stories.
- Envision and create low-fidelity wireframes to illustrate application flow, user experience, and feature functionality.
- Coordinate closely with Customers and Agile Delivery members to validate requirements, test and confirm expected functionality, and measure effectiveness of implemented solutions in the real world.
- Partner with Product Owners and other Business Analysts across multiple Digital Product Teams to ensure holistic solutions are delivered.
- Guide decisions with Business stakeholders and development teams by using persuasion and negotiation skills to reach agreement on approach.
- Research data to identify insights and recommend future actions to influence feature roadmap, improve customer experiences, increase business productivity, and reduce operating costs.
- Lead as a functional expert alongside Business, Digital Product and Cloud Infrastructure teams within a distributed Agile environment.
- Contribute to Takeda’s mission by leading the development and adoption of solutions that deliver business outcomes and drive innovation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computing and/or business disciplines.
- 4+ years’ experience in business analysis or technical development of large-scale applications following agile lifecycle methodologies.
- Deep experience with business and technical requirement analysis, business process modelling, and user story development.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of trust through the facilitation of retrospectives and feedback exchange among team members.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Certification in Agile, Product Management, or Business Analysis methods.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working in a life sciences environment.
- Familiarity with Design Thinking to drive collaboration and innovation.
- Familiarity with regulated systems and general level of understanding of quality systems validation.
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn 3000 Euros a month. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses