Supply & Data Analytics Lead
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
At Takeda, your data skills will change lives. As the Manager of Data Analytics, you will have the opportunity to improve our plants and functions operations and allow you to work with interesting and demanding data. Choose where you want to work across our Global Manufacturing & Supply Network around the world and enjoy the dynamic spirit of the Takeda Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain team.
Are you eager to be a part of an innovative environment that makes a difference in patients’ lives? Then join our new, dynamic and highly motivated Data Analytics team today - we are looking forward to receiving your application.
What makes a successful Global Data Scientist? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
Senior Manager of Data Analytics, Zurich, Switzerland
“Conveying the message of Digital in a succinct, subtle and precise way gives me a deep sense of satisfaction.”
Senior Director & Plant Manager, Oranienburg, Germany
“We are challenging our people and our processes to an extent we have not done before.”
Global Head of Innovation, Zurich, Switzerland
“Join us on our digital mission: Plants becoming integrated, automated and based on analytics - Supply Chain being transformed and made more efficient by analytics and new technologies.”
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
Supply & Data Analytics LeadApply Now
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Associate Director working on the Plasma-Derived Therapy Finance Business Unit team, you will be empowered to ensure global strategies are successfully executed across both new product development and existing portfolio life cycle management, and a typical day will include:
- Ensure the Global Supply plans are aligned with the MRP, LRF and relevant financial cycles.
- Ensure global allocation guardrails are not breached by regions – close alignment with Supply Chain to ensure shipments and sales pro rata match allocations and forecasts; “translate” sales allocation into supply allocation together with Supply Chain and LOCs.
- Address minor deviations of allocations which could be managed through intra-regional re-allocations in cooperation with the concerned Region and LOCs
- Provide Safety Stock status and trend visibility to PDT/Regions, in collaboration with Global Supply Chain.
- Act as a liason between GQ, Global product operations, Plasma Operating unit and PDT business unit.
- Collaborate with the Plasma operating unit on adquency of supply (On time in full) for the full Plasma portfolio.
- Conduct Monthly Supply Handshake with Plasma OPU for IG and Albumin
- Collaborate with network capacity team on aligning strategy with Plasma max
- Interface with all necessary functions in GMS including but not limited to GQ, Global product strategy on life cycle managed activities and Global Quality on release timeliness of PDT products.
- Ensure current supply plans derived by GMS are in line with global allocations (on time and in full).
- Ensure escalation of supply interruptions within Plasms operating unit and PDT BU and work on mitigation actions development and implementation.
- Support the effort for ensuring the organization in data analytics/reporting.
- Partner with PDT Operations Team to establish the reporting requests, facilitate gathering and documenting reporting requirements, create new reports as requested by business.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Supply Chain management
- S&OP management
- Demand Management
- Knowledge of Plasma operations, processes, sites
- Plasma markets and brands
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving expertise
- Structured methodical approach.
- Business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others
- High level of stakeholder management
- Ability to see the full picture and articulate difficult messages
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Facilitating decisions on product allocation
- Solving demand inaccuracy issues across countries and plasma brands
- Ability to handle complex supply and demand situations, and drive solutions
- Plasma Manufacturing sites and operating unit senior leaders
- Supply Chain planning heads
- Global Quality (Global Quality senior leaders)
- Local supply chain team in the Regions/countries
- High Knowledge of plasma manufacturing
- High Knowledge of Supply chain
- High Knowledge of S&OP processes
- Ability to innovate new solutions to complex problems
- Ability to navigate through complex situations
- Plasma derived products sales of about 5 billion USD
- Mix of immunology and Hematology franchise
- Cultural savviness
- Excellent negotiation skills
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Advanced degree in Sciences, business, supply chain, marketing or sales, finance.
- Patient and customer centric behavior
- Computer and analytical skills
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
Job ID R0021817