Manager, Multi Channel Marketing - Mood Disorder HCP
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Manager, Multi Channel Marketing - Mood Disorder HCPApply Now
Title:Manager, Multi Channel Marketing, Mood Disorders HCP
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Multi Channel Marketing Manager in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Manager in the Multi Channel Marketing team, you will be empowered to drive marketing strategy and execution in support of Takeda's Mood Disorder Franchise, with a focus on HCP Marketing.
- Own planning and execution of campaigns for an assigned Brand or a portfolio of Brands. Serve as a subject matter expert within CEMI Team
- Identifies and recommends relevant programs and tactics within the channel as a part of the Integrated Multi-Channel Customer Plan to pull through Brand Strategies and create meaningful and differentiated customer experiences for a variety of customer types (Patient, HCP, Payer, etc).
- Develops operational plan for campaigns execution, sets metrics and measurement plan.
- Continuously monitors campaigns performance within the channel, evaluates, tests and optimizes channel performance. Reports on campaigns performance and status.
- Translates data into actionable insights to enhance customer experience.
- Navigates campaigns through medical, legal, regulatory reviews.
- Identifies and manages agencies, holding them accountable to Takeda USBU policies, standards, timelines and budgets.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing with an analytics bent and test-and-learn mindset
- Ability to think big picture but also manage execution of multiple tactics by engaging key
- stakeholders within Takeda and with agency representatives
- Be a team player that is readily willing to help other strategic marketers in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years experience with increasing responsibilities in data-driven marketing, CRM, and marketing automation
- Digital marketing experience in healthcare, consumer packaged goods, financial services, or at a digital agency
- Quantitative MBA with hands-on, growth hacker/startup experience
- Experience in commercial pharmaceutical or with an innovative Healthcare-related organization
- Industry knowledge – understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and ability to quickly learn the disease state
- Product knowledge – ability to quickly learn products and brand strategies and tie to patient journey
- Communication – ability to communicate ideas, data both verbally and written, in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Budgeting – manage expenses and ROI with agencies, vendors, and across initiatives
- Management – ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes, and direct people as necessary
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required,
estimated up to 15% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0011904