HR Implementation Consultant, Learning and Talent Management, Associate Director
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
HR Implementation Consultant, Learning and Talent Management, Associate DirectorApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a HR Implementation Consultant, Learning and Talent Management, Associate Director in our Lexington, MA office!
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- The role will lead the planning, selection and implementation of technology solutions within a specific HR functional discipline (e.g., Learning and Talent Management [Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management]) to support HR becoming more efficient and effective. The role will bring strategic HR systems consulting experience, including expertise in advanced HR technology platforms. The role will assess current and future business and employee needs, define features, develop success criteria including employee satisfaction.
- This role will partner with the Head of HR Business Technology and will provide input within a specific HR Functional discipline (i.e., Learning and Talent Management), to the HR Technology strategy which includes the development of a 3-year roadmap. One of the outcomes is to drive exceptional employee experience in an evolving digital world. In partnership with technology architects, business stakeholders, employees and HR leaders, the role will help define HR’s future technology landscape within the specific HR Functional discipline.
- The role will evaluate and recommend new tools and solutions (e.g., RPA, AI, ML, etc.) to enhance end-user productivity and empower employees, as well as to improve the capabilities and usability of existing HR technology.
- The candidate will influence teams to implement technology solutions in partnership with other stakeholders such as IT, HR, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS), businesses and procurement.
- The role will also work with stakeholders in HR, TBS, Finance, IT, Legal, Ethics & Compliance and business units to identify, prioritize, consult and implement business processes and technology initiatives. Lead deployment of Global HR systems-based projects and programs in support of these initiatives.
- Enable effective decision making by all levels of Global HR and business management by providing technical expertise and functional consultative leadership.
- Lead the development of a strategic technology roadmap within a specific HR functional discipline (e.g., Learning and Talent Management [Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management]) by partnering with Business leaders, HR Business leaders, HR Centers of Expertise, Takeda Business Solutions, IT, Ethics & compliance, Legal, etc. to understand business processes and needs.
- Leads evaluations of HR technology and product due diligence for HR solutions using industry best practice benchmarks.
- Provides consultation and project oversight, support and advocacy for large-scale HR technology implementations.
- Partner with Business and Global IT leads to build business case, justify, and prioritize major system initiatives in alignment with Global HR Technology strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in global systems technology strategy, software selection and implementation supporting the evolution of service delivery for Global HR, enabling global integration and compliance, and providing stakeholders with tools to achieve their business objectives.
- Support Global HR systems and business vendor relationships and evaluate service for effectiveness, cost efficiency, and business and employee satisfaction. Keep informed with latest market technology developments and evaluate applicability within Takeda.
- Work with stakeholders in Global HR and other business functions to identify, prioritize, and document systems, process, and Global HR systems/data-related initiatives.
- Implement business process strategies for end-to-end global HR processes to achieve efficiency, productivity and improved control. Identify, design, and implement business and technology solutions for Global HR and the business units it supports.
- Continuously evaluate Global HR systems and processes to provide accurate and timely information.
- Coordinate with Global IT and Global Finance to ensure effective integration of Global HR systems with other business applications and processes.
- Proactively work with Global HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence and Innovation (HR COEIs), and business at large to understand organizational change and consult on effectively managing key Global HR processes supported by Global HR systems, as applicable.
- Establish personal networks with counterparts in other organizations and maintain open communications with peers and employees while creating and supporting an environment that fosters teamwork, cooperation, respect and integrity.
- Collaborate across Takeda at large to create and evaluate recommendations to improve global process design.
- Responsible for allocation decisions and support prioritization, ensuring projects, programs, and activities are completed as planned and budgeted.
- Responsible for budgetary planning and control for their programs, and for coordination with IT to align budget priorities across functions. Monitors performance against financial parameters.
- Consult with global Takeda business areas in support business initiatives for business development, merger/ acquisition, integration, and product rollouts. Lead deployment of Global HR systems-based projects and tasks in support of these initiatives.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, Master’s degree desired
- Project management and change management experience, setting priorities, governance and decision rights, milestone tracking and measuring effectiveness of solutions.
- Understanding of Agile, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies is a plus
- Experience implementing technology strategies in decentralized global organizations
- Ability to travel (25%)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Boston ( Lexington, MA)
Job ID R0018621