Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Head of Strategy and Innovation, Global Internal Communications (GIC)
Head of Strategy and Innovation, Global Internal Communications (GIC)
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As Head of Strategy and Innovation, Global Internal Communications (GIC) you will play a core role to help elevate Takeda’s internal communications and employee engagement share and inspire Takeda’s 52,000 employees into ambassadors.
The Head of Strategy and Innovation works closely with the Vice President of Global Internal Communications to lead creative, innovative, data-driven They supports employee engagement efforts by creating an understanding of Takeda’s business objectives.
- Bringing the refreshed Corporate Philosophy to life for employees, including rolling out the company’s long-term ambitious goals and metrics.
- Stay abreast of trends both in biopharma communications as well as broader comms innovation and infuse innovation in all we do.
- Develop and execute plan to increase scores for “Takeda is for people like me” and “I believe Takeda has a strong future” through strategic storytelling, executive communication and employee engagement.
- Create and execute a global regulatory approvals plan to ensure a consistent and inspirational employee experience for Wave 1 pipeline communications.
- Build base-level understanding of purpose-led sustainability with company leaders, including clearly defining the roles of each leader. Improve awareness among the company’s top leaders.
- Execute communications campaign on overarching purpose-led sustainability priorities (ESG, DE&I, CSR) on all internal channels to introduce purpose-led sustainability for employees. Successfully roll out the internal metrics dashboard and celebrate metrics wins.
- Help build a “fit-for-purpose” Global Corporate Affairs function: Continue to transform GCA into a function that establishes Takeda as a purpose-driven corporate brand with key stakeholders through employee ambassadorship and data-driven insights.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications or related field, with at least 15 years of internal communications or equivalent experience with excellent writing, copyediting and proofreading experience
- Communications experience in a PR agency or pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or healthcare organization is preferred
Required at all levels:
- Excellent writing skills - able to distill complex, technical and lengthy topics into simple, compelling communications
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams and to partner and collaborate across functions
- Ability to generate creative approaches and solutions through knowledge of communication tools and techniques and channels
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and quality control
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated people/team management skills
- Demonstrated initiative (self-starting)
- Ability to think creatively
- Continuous improvement mindset; passionate about learning and seeking out opportunities to advance and enhance the communications discipline for Takeda-MA. Maintain a big-picture perspective; able to link programs, activities, and communications in ways that support a cohesive employee experience
- Advocate for employees to ensure messaging is accessible and relevant, and factors in their perspective
- Establish and maintain a dynamic network of subject matter experts and partners to enable quick and effective problem-solving
- Manage schedule of enterprise communications for prioritization and in support of a positive employee experience
- Perform research before and after sensitive/significant messages; test assumptions about clarity and effectiveness, and take steps to improve
- Generate and implement ideas that support a cohesive and empowered culture
- Exhibit sound independent judgment, a bias for action, and a disciplined approach to the communications craft
- Poise and a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with colleagues across Takeda-MA and get up to speed on organizational structure, culture, programs, policies, etc.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
Effective November 1, 2021, absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda. As of the same date, absent an approved religious or medical reason, US field-based employees, employees must be fully vaccinated in order to continue in their current roles. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to different guidelines. Candidates are encouraged to speak with their recruiter to seek further information on the applicable guidelines for the Business Unit/Function for which they have applied.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
This job posting excludes CO applicants
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.