Global Value and Access Lead, Solid Tumors
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Global Value and Access Lead, Solid TumorsApply Now
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
As a member of Takeda Oncology, your work will contribute to our bold, inspiring vision: We aspire to cure cancer. Here, you’ll build a career grounded in purpose and be empowered to deliver your best.
This role will partner with Head of Franchise to develop and continually enhancing best-in-class value propositions and strategies to achieve and/or retain optimal pricing and access for Takeda Oncology brands.
- Partner with Head of Franchise to design and execute global payer research to understand primary value drivers and requirements for early access and sustainable access across geographies/indications.
- Lead the payer evidence strategy (by payer archetype) and its incorporation into the asset evidence generation plan.
- Lead along with a cross-functional team to develop core payer tools (global value dossiers, health economic models, payer objection handler) to enable reimbursement submissions across the globe.
- Optimize regional/country pull-through by developing and delivering training, mock negotiations, and best-practice sharing workshops
- Partner with Pricing to lead the development of the global pricing strategies for Takeda Oncology brands through design/execution of pricing research and analysis/modelling of multiple pricing and contracting options.
- Provide input into commercial and R&D strategies to differentiate products and maximize product lifecycle value through critical pricing and access assessments
- Key member of Global Product and Global Brand teams to ensure strategic input that meets global payer customer needs
- Lead strategic horizon scanning and maintain an in-depth understanding of changing regulations and pricing/reimbursement environment, processes, and policies of key global markets. Ensure strategies proactively anticipate changes in the competitive environment and healthcare systems
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in healthcare consulting or biopharmaceuticals industry
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in pricing, health policy, public health, health economics, and/or international affairs showcasing increasing responsibility and experience in the same or similar roles; local affiliate experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of the global payer environment and knowledge of US Medicare (Part D), commercial and Federal payers; along with an in-depth understanding of ex-US payer landscape including HTA trends and guidance (NICE, IQWiG, PBAC, etc…) – such as reimbursement methodologies, pricing/reimbursement authorities’ decision-making process, and current reimbursement issues
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in health technology assessment tools, methods and filings, payer and global pricing research, price modelling and cost-effectiveness studies
- Prior PMA/HE regional or global experience
- Launch experience in Global or ex-US role
- Knowledge of all phases of drug development,
- Previous experience in Oncology
- Advanced/graduate degree (PhD, MPH, MPP, MBA)
- 20% Domestic and/or International travel required.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0023939