Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Finance Business Partner Small Molecules US
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine?
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Finance representative on respective extended Leadership Team, responsible for influencing and achieving financial KPI’s and budget/forecast targets
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process including recommendations for corrective actions.
- P&L co-ownership for functional cost/ FTE, OCOS, Standard Costing calculations for externally manufactured products and Inventory Values. This includes COGS Variances, inventory changes and inventory write-off/reserve analysis.
- Provide monthly reporting packages including variance explanations to the Finance Lead US & Oncology.
- Executes the annual standard costing process for ES SM US. Prepare YOY change analysis to the Finance Lead US & Oncology in the required format.
- Ensure financial / data integrity and compliance with an effective and sustainable internal control framework, e.g. manages CMO reconciliations on a quarterly basis and serve as the liaison with internal and external auditors during quarter-end/year-end audits. Accountable for an efficient and accurate regional financial reporting.
- Support financial projects and program “Agile” for GMS Finance and External Supply.
- Focus on making recommendations for enhancing existing processes and developing financial models and business case analysis used in supporting key decisions.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Master Degree in BA, Accounting or Finance and 7 or more years of relevant experience
- MBA and CPA (or equivalent) is a plus
- Experience influencing Global business partners
- Strong business acumen and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills (need intellectual “curiosity”)
- Knowledge of Sox controls and GAAP accounting principles, especially manufacturing accounting
- Ability to effectively influence and drive consensus across Global cross functional teams and can interact with all levels of management
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP Systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle), TM1 (Fit4Plan) and Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) is a strong plus
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.