Finance Business Partner Global Quality
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Finance Business Partner Global QualityApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Finance Business Partner, Global Quality in our Cambridge office.
- Provide finance support and overview to Above site Quality heads
- Plan, analyse and report the financial performance of Quality functions
- Provide overview of Quality related Capex at sites
- Proactively flag inconsistencies
- Administer financial planning processes for assigned teams, resulting in highly accurate submissions including cost center detail and supporting analyses as required.
- Develop/apply financial models and analytical tools to support objectives and projects.
- Develop detailed explanation for variances between actual and plan on a monthly basis for assigned functional areas.
- Communicate reporting packages and analyses to assigned Quality heads according to established schedules and special requests.
- Analyze and challange during budget process
- Collaborate and work closely with relevant Plan and Reporting teams,
- Collaborate with Regional Strategy and Business Operation leads (SBO)
- Ability and desire to take ownership over activities and projects
- Manage the identification of potential issues or obstacles and achieve resolution or plans contingencies and follow issues through to resolution
Education requirements and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent or in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience in a Finance Business Partner role working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Previous budgeting, planning and variance analysis experience.
- Demonstrated analytical capability.
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
Job ID R0021669