Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
EDPP Senior Business Analyst
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an EDPP Senior Business Analyst.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Consults with business processes improvements within area of responsibility.
- Develops scope definition and advises with setting business priorities for changes and system implementations.
- Solves problems, advises about operational needs and gives expertise on business processes opportunities.
- Consults on identifying, investigating and problem solving, uses Business Process Mapping, discusses and escalates issues appropriately.
- Advises stakeholders to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
- Executes and integrates small to medium-scale changes and requirements in the delivery of projects.
- Provides input into project budgets and reporting within own area.
- Uses sophisticated analytical approaches and independent judgment to proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business processes.
- Analyzes, documents business requirements and provides business IT consulting support to Business from area of responsibility.
- Follows company and departmental policies, procedures and ensures documentation according the Takeda Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
- Interacts with department/project team members by advising to help make decisions and may lead less complex projects
- Works independently with stakeholders to prioritize requirements and is primary resource on complex issues within a clear framework of accountability.
- Establishes relationships with colleagues within the Global IT Organization (PMO’s, technology centers and enterprise architecture ) and is influential in analyzing issues and guiding on solutions within ongoing processes.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Business Stakeholders.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Associate Degree or equivalent.
- 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Understanding of how IT efforts are tied to achievement of business goals.
- Knowledge of relevant business solutions.
- Experience with the AWS or data management with cloud platform
- Business Analyst and/or Project management experience.
- Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
- Experience in communicating effectively to business and IT leaders on content, context, process and decision making.
- Professional in depth knowledge of business processes in the pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of systems validation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- Certification in Business Process Management
- AWS Certifications would be a great asset
- Access to transportation to attend meetings.
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally.
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.