Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Data & Digital Lead - Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement
Data & Digital Lead - Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Data & Digital Lead - Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurementin our Massachusetts office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Lead the development of the global vision for data & digital for the function of Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement (GREFP)
- Develop the strategy to achieve our our data & digital vision
- Develop & implement the multi-year roadmap to achieve our GREFP data & digital strategy
- Ensure we are leveraging our data and best-in-class digital solutions to improve business outcomes in support of the patient
- Partner with the GREFP Leadership Team, Information Technology, Takeda Business Solutions, and other key stakeholders to co-lead the development of a transformative global data & digital vision for the function.
- Develop the strategy, road-map and business case to achieve our data and digital vision and lead the implementation of the multi-year roadmap.
- Own ongoing responsibility for Identifying, evaluating and implementing transformative solutions that leverage digital, automation, and emerging technologies across the function.
- Responsible for identifying change management needs, including training, communication and adoption practices for new technologies and functioning as the champion / advocate for new technologies, automation and digital solutions.
- Create a culture of compliance internally and externally where everyone Lives Our Values Every Day (LOVED) and abides by Takeda’s Global Code of Conduct and Supplier Code of Conduct
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Experience with digital transformation and developing a data & digital vision, strategy, & roadmap for the functions that comprise GREFP, or comparable experience in business or support functions with ability to translate solutions to real estate, facilities, procurement, & meetings and travel
- Deep knowledge of current & emerging technologies, automation, and application of data & digital solutions for improving operational efficiency, effectiveness and user experience
- Experience with data quality improvement initiatives, infrastructure and application requirements to support advanced data analytics
- Strong business and financial acumen with ability to serve as a trusted partner to the business (stakeholder management)
- Skilled at facilitating leadership level discussion and decision making, supporting with exceptional, verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Customer-centric mindset
- Ability to collaborate within a matrix environment and to facilitate cross-functional information sharing and team work
- Results driven. Ability to quickly resolve issues. Ability to prioritize and make decisions to ensure efficient use of resources and address critical issues impacting program success
- Demonstrates strategic enterprise thinking to find innovative ways to serve the business in a way that centers on patients and builds trust, reputation, and our business
- Expresses and influences opinions by grounding them in recommendations that are best for the enterprise
- Bias for action and ability to help others translate global vision/strategies into local results
- Creates an environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward
- Supports an organization on a change journey with discipline, transparency and authenticity
- Focuses on the few priorities that matter most and delivers superior results
- Elevates capabilities of the function
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Empowered to carry out function-wide programs, projects, and also to represent the function internally and externally
- Leadership experience in team management, governance models, and supplier management, both strategic and operational/day-to-day
- Creative and practical problem solver
- Complex mix of internal stakeholders within function
- Highly regulated industry
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MBA or Masters Degree required
- 12-15 years experience in improving business processes & deploying technology.
- Comprehensive understanding of infrastructure and applications to support business objectives relating to improved data quality, data analytics, automation and digital user experience
- Experience with digital transformation
- Experience working in a complex global environment preferred
- Exceptionally skilled at stakeholder management
- Collaborative and diplomatic
- Demonstrated track record of operating successfully with limited day-to-day direction and ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
- Extensive experience using PowerPoint. Visio, and MS Project helpful.
- Global travel as needed, averaging 15% and up to 30% at times of peak activity.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.