Associate Director, Multi Channel Marketing Partner – Gasteroenterology
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Associate Director, Multi Channel Marketing Partner – GasteroenterologyApply Now
Title:Associate Director, Multi Channel Marketing Partner - GI Franchise
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Multi Channel Marketing Partner in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Associate Director & Franchise Partner working on the Multi Channel Marketing team, you will be empowered to take a strategic approach and drive for results. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by providing marketing expertise to the Gastroenterology (GI) Franchise. A typical day will include:
Lead the strategy of multi-channel customer engagement for an assigned Franchise with the ultimate goal to create meaningful and differentiated customer experiences.
- Leads development of integrated annual tactical and operational plans for the Franchise, ensures seamless pull through of Brand Strategies into execution and cross-functional alignment.
- Leads a Team of Multi-Channel Marketing Managers and oversees execution, measurement and optimization of key programs throughout the year.
- Partners with CEMI Channel experts, Analytics and Insights Team and agencies to understand program specific insights to inform customer experience optimization and investment mix decisions.
- Owns Franchise budget management throughout the annual Financial cycle.
- Is a thought partner and a key member of the Brand Leadership Team.
- Proactively partners with the broader CEMI organization to gather and disseminate best practices in multi-channel marketing.
- Owns relationships with agencies and vendors supporting multi-channel marketing programs for the Franchise.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Passion for positively impactive lives of patients and customers.
- Extensive experience in multi-channel marketing and / or brand management including Brand Planning
- Deep understanding of core elements of a Brand strategy.
- Experience in developing and leading high-complexity tactical plans.
- Ability to understand and leverage analytics to optimize execution and generate actionable insights.
- Ability to lead others and partner cross-functionally.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7 years of experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Healthcare related experience
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Industry/therapeutic knowledge – understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and varying therapeutic areas.
- Strategic Thinking – possesses a vision for the brand, builds a plan and executes to achieve
- Analytical – ability to use logic and analysis to solve ambiguous/complex business problems
- Business Acumen – ability to make sound business decisions by having a strong understanding about business, finance and risks/benefits of decisions
- Leadership – ability to inspire and empower others to be at their best and deals with corrective actions in a manner that inspires accountability
- Executive Communication – ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) at the executive level
- None required
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 15% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0011396