Associate Director, Digital Marketing/CRM
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Associate Director, Digital Marketing/CRMApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Digital Marketing and CRM in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by focusing on the patients we serve. A typical day will include:
- Lead a team of individuals dedicated to the strategy and execution of digital marketing tactics and CRM management for the Neuroscience, Retail GI, and Ophthalmics brands. Focus on developing: skills of team members, marketing execution capabilities within Takeda, innovations in tactic and operational design, and overall best-in-class excellence in strategy and execution.
- Coach and manage the digital marketing and CRM team members; flex team resources to deliver on priorities laid out by the Multi-Channel Marketing Partners and Brand Teams
- Ensure quality output while building capabilities for the organization while developing individual team members skills
- Team is responsible for website management, social, paid media, email marketing, CRM, and other evolving digital trends.
- Proactively stay abreast of innovative internal and external tactics and tools in order to push thinking of marketers and Multi-Channel Marketing Partner
- Contribute to tactic execution during peak periods and on critical projects
- Partner with Commercial Analytics and Insights to improve data-driven decision making for evaluation of expected ROI of new tools / approaches
- Partner with Agency Management to manage the digital agency, serving as the lead for fostering the relationship with the agency. Drive consistency in usage to ensure efficiencies of execution and scale
- Partner with Multi-Channel Marketing Partners & Marketing Leads to improve cooperation & manage conflicting priorities
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desired
- Minimum (7) + years’ experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing, managed markets or related commercial function
- Healthcare related experience or digital experience in consumer-packaged goods, financial services, digital agency, or other industries.
- Minimum (3) + years’ experience with digital, managing interactive and/or relationship marketing strategies
- Extensive experience in digital strategy, digital platforms, marketing design and marketing execution
- Understand CRM management, Veeva, and the interworkings between sales and marketing
- Look for new innovative ideas from within pharma and outside the organization to meet the needs of our customers, both internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of individuals across a wide range of disciplines
- Experience with Adobe or Salesforce technology
- Possesses a vision for the portfolio of brands at Takeda, able to build a plan and execute to achieve
- Ability to make sound business decisions by having a strong understanding about business, finance, and risks/benefits of decisions
- Ability to inspire and empower others to be at their best and deals with corrective actions in a manner that inspires accountability
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) in a persuasive and appropriate manner at the executive level
- Ability to set priorities, develop roles and responsibilities, and manage staff.
- Ability to assess strengths and weaknesses of staff members and provide suggestions for improvement
- Deep project management experience
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0008871