Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Agile Transformation Lead
Title: Agile Transformation Lead
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Job Requisition Agile Coach in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Agile coach working on Enterprise Management & Transformation team, you will be empowered to responsible for guiding teams through the implementation process and are tasked with encouraging workers and leadership to embrace the agile method. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by Facilitating business case development and Project management. A typical day will include:
- Key champion in driving Takeda’s transformation to an Agile/Lean application development organization by educating and supporting teams as they learn the principles of Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe frameworks.
- Develop Takeda’s workforce of the future by creating, procuring, facilitating, and enabling digital and agile content designed to educate, inform, and engage a diverse global audience.
- Unleash the creativity of Takeda’s employees through the creation and facilitation of design thinking workshops that help participants transcend current technical and mindset constraints to think about.
- Conduct needs assessments to drive the creation of relevant learning content that supports digital transformation, including design thinking, agile application development, and emerging technologies.
- Drive the organization-wide Agile adoption strategy.
- Provide solutions for scaling agile across projects, programs and portfolios and improve application delivery.
- Coach multiple teams in Agile and SAFe adoption working closely to optimize performance through education and continuous improvement.
- Drive digital transformation through the creation and facilitation of design thinking workshops to identify technology and process needs and to create strategic roadmaps for advancing digital capabilities across business units.
- Lead workshops, educate, and support teams as they learn the principles of Lean/Agile and SAFe in order to transform how the global organization approaches digital programs.
- Help stakeholders identify appropriate technical and process solutions that leverage backbone technologies, enterprise architecture standards, advanced analytics and strong user experience, and act as a liaison with technical teams to ensure the appropriate engagement levels across a variety of platforms.
- Build and maintain a design thinking curriculum that leverages instruction, self-study, games, simulations, and role-play in order to create a community of design-thinking practitioners across the enterprise.
- Design and build compelling, high impact and interactive learning modules and experiences using proven adult learning methodologies.
- Source external content focusing on impact, time commitment, delivery method, and cost.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience.
- 10+ years of experience within a Lean/Agile development environment.
- Experience leading agile implementations and scaling across organizations.
- Thorough understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and/or SAFe methodologies.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization.
- Comfortable leading multi-day workshops and training modules.
- Experience developing learning content using recognized instructional design methodologies.
- Experience sourcing and partnering with vendors to leverage external content.
- Business mindset coupled with intense intellectual curiosity.
- Experience with computer-based learning software (e.g. Articulate, Captivate, Microsoft Sway, etc.) that incorporates video, audio (podcasts), and interactive experiences (preferred).
- Demonstrated knowledge or interest in digital technologies.
- Understanding of latest digital trends and direction of digital innovation.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferred).
- Agile project management experience (preferred).
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
This job posting excludes CO applicants.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda. As of the same date, absent an approved religious or medical reason, US field-based employees, employees must be fully vaccinated in order to continue in their current roles. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to different guidelines. Candidates are encouraged to speak with their recruiter to seek further information on the applicable guidelines for the Business Unit/Function for which they have applied.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.