SPECIALTY GASTRO EXECUTIVE-BOGOTÁApply Now Email Me Job ID R0012475 Date posted 10/15/2019 Location: Bogotá, Colombia
PURPOSE OF JOB/POSITION.
Generate demand and positioning of the specialty gastro products in its territory, considering each HCP’s unmet needs, generating behavioral changes in order to achieve the goals and objectives set by the Franchise.
- Implement strategies and tactics by marketing related to the disease awareness and the products in the portfolio with the appropriate material depending on the specific topics.
- Apply sales techniques offered by the company, report and follow up of visits in CRM
- Achieve performance objectives established by the Franchise KPIs, guarantying the coverage of HCPs & the right frequency according with segmentation
- Follow-up on product sell-out according to the entry of new patients and treatment adherence.
- Team work with access and KAMs to ensure compliance of the route to purchase
- Create Awareness and loyalty to the brands, identifying new patients through the visits to HCPs and promotional messages (visual aids and scientific articles)
- Segment HCPs depending on their prescription behavior & identify HCPs in charge of referring the patient.
- Request approvals and organize local events, coordinate with HCPs and Institutions and speakers, and guarantee success in the results, managing the promotional budget.
- Ensure a high level of knowledge of our products and competitors.
- Build solid relationships with HCPs, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Nurses and buyers.
- Understand patient's journey, identifying decision-makers and access barriers /opportunities
- Profesional degree
- 3-5 years of experience with pharmaceutical companies (preferred in high cost treatments)
- Understanding of Colombian health care system
- Use advanced excel and other programs.
- Experience with customers reporting programs (CRM)
Language: English (basic)