General GI Executive-PereiraApply Now Email Me Job ID R0010686 Date posted 07/17/2019 Location: Bogotá, Colombia
Apply Now Email Me
- Implement strategies and tactics by marketing related to the disease awareness and the products in the portfolio with the appropriate material depending on the specific topics.
- Apply sales techniques offered by the company, report and follow up of visits in CRM
- Achieve performance objectives established by the Franchise KPIs, guarantying the coverage of HCPs & the right frequency according with segmentation
- Follow-up on product sell-out.
- Team work with access and KAMs to ensure availabity products
- Create Awareness and loyalty to the brands through the visits to HCPs and promotional messages (visual aids and scientific articles)
- Segment HCPs depending on their prescription behavior & identify the most potential HCPs.
- Request approvals and organize local events managing the promotional budget.
- Ensure a high level of knowledge of our products and competitors.
- Build solid relationships with HCPs, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
- Profesional degree
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience with pharmaceutical companies (preferred in gastroenterology)
- Understanding of Colombian health care system
- Use advanced excel and other programs.
- Experience with customers reporting programs (CRM) and audits (IQVIA, Close Up)
Language: English (basic)