Customer Excellence Business PartnerApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0030752 Date posted 01/08/2019 Location:Berlin, Germany
Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Customer Excellence Business Partner in our Berlin Office.
We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine, and we need bright, forward-thinking, ambitious and energetic people to support us on our journey.
This role is at the heart of the DACH Cluster Customer Facing and Business Insights operations, one of the most exciting geographies for Takeda. The primary responsibility is to empower our Business Partners (Franchise Heads, Account & Business Leads and Product Managers) in the cluster to be as effective and efficient as possible through Insights (based on data and analytics), System support, Market Research & Analysis around all Customer Facing relevant questions.
The Customer Excellence Business Partner reports directly to Customer Facing Lead DACH and acts as an advisor to the Franchise Heads across DACH, including the respective CFE Leads in AT and CH. At the same time, he/she works closely with the central team to identify, develop and execute best practices, tools, processes and balances global standardization and local adaptation.
This role requires stakeholder management (advising all Country Franchise Heads), project management, communications and influencing skills, sales force effectiveness and CRM knowledge.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- This role is responsible for empowering our customer facing colleagues across Commercial to be as effective and efficient as possible. Specific responsibilities include:
- To be acquainted with all Customer Facing excellence relevant features of Veeva (CRM), Sales - and Analytic-Tools
- Ensure customer targeting processes are well prepared, managed and documented for all BP stakeholders involved
- Monitor and measure KPI objectives for sales force and provide tools to achieve targets
- Ensure usage of KPI Reports (Dashboard) and Sales Reports ( Daily Sales & XPM ) to perform analysis and make recommendations regarding optimization and redirection of field force
- Drive Customer Facing Excellence account planning and review processes
- Provide market and business insights, understand environment and trends
- Provide strong event support to the field force
- Identify best sources of national/subnational data purchases across the franchises he/she is responsible for to support the business needs
- Secondary Market Research (Studies/ Market data) capturing information about RX- and Competitor behavior
- Supporting brand plan process offering full scope of CFE insights
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Cross-country/cluster experience
- Related experience in a similar position, working in a customer facing role is desired
- Proven success working in the commercial effectiveness and commercial insights functions preferred
- Clear understanding of the pharmaceutical sales process essential, experience in “Specialty” markets, “Rare Disease” markets preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design, improve and implement business plans and processes
- High degree of energy, passion and strong focus on quality
- A proven record of high performance over multiple years and across multiple roles
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Skill to translate (complex) strategies into execution plans; strong planning and project management skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous or new situations by demonstrating a structured approach to diagnosing the problem, analyzing alternatives, recommending and implementing best solutions
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships at all levels of interaction and across functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills in German and English
- Balances needs and request of different Country Franchise Heads
- Mindset: Positive, results driven, accountable, good manager of people and self
Internal and External Contacts:
- Field force DACH (for Business Partners / selected Franchises )
- Leadership Team
- CFE Lead
- Central Customer Facing Excellence team
- Peer network within Commercial Operations from other countries
- Product Manager
Does this sound interesting to you?
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please feel free to reach out to Ms. Maxi Gruber (Talent Acquisition Partner) firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries related to the position and application process.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.