Key Account Manager - Genetic DiseasesApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0037001 Date posted 07/09/2019 Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Responsibleforsalesactivities(regularvisitsofcustomers,implementationofagreedandapprovedtactics)ontheterritoryofSerbia,forGDportfolio.Actsin compliancewithlaws,internalregulations,company strategies& Takeda'scorporatephilosophyandsupportCommercialHead GDin the achievementofcompanyobjectives.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including mainly KOLs, key decision factors for GD national programme and hospital pharmacists by taking a leadership rolein the communication and liaison between all external customers to ensure the unrestricted access of eligible patients to therapy;
- Define and coordinate the commercial policy implementation, keep the close contact with wholesalers in order to ensure the product availability within the country; Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing Takeda performance.
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities are conducted by respecting all ethical standards imposed by Takeda and local regulations;
- Constantly assess the environment trends, the market dynamic, the competitive landscape along with sell-in and sell-out data to identify the relevant market opportunities and to be able to enroll all eligible patients at the earliest opportunity; develop effective mitigation plans to address the potential issues that could occur;
- Support and collaborate with Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within allocated accounts.
- Cross-functional collaboration: liaise closely with Medical Department to ensure the alignment with medical activities planned, at the same time proactively engage in collaboration with EUCAN GD Brand Team;
- Identify and raise relevant issues and propose potential solutions through the appropriate internal and external channels
- Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders, on a regular basis
- At least 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry - ideally with innovative (R&D) pharmaceutical company; Medical background, solid product and therapeutic area knowledge;
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking to set key objectives and the right ways to achieve them; Proven experience in sales and marketing and particularlyin development and implementation of both sales and marketing strategy and plan
- Strong leadership profile, initiative and commitment; entrepreneurial skills, creativity and the ability to keep going in the face of hardship;
- Deep understanding of the healthcare system and experience in managing products included within the 'National Programmes'; ability to conduct the business in a volatile environment by anticipating the major changes and the impact on Takeda portfolio; Experience in managing and developing of relations with KOL
- Experience in managing relations with wholesalers/distributors
- Critical Competencies: Lead Change, Strategic Approach, Drive for Results, Engage Others.
- Driving license and readiness for travelling
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written);
- Advanced level of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Presentations skills in regional audience
- Leadership skills; Engage others
- Mature self-esteem, self-development attitude
- Pro-active and dynamic
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Dynamic and energetic
- Ability to drive and to influence changes
- Drive results
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.