Regional Market Development ManagerApply NowEmail Me Job ID R0025290 Date posted 12/29/2020 Location: Beijing, China
Apply NowEmail Me
- Work with central marketing team to plan screening and diagnosis projects with targeted hospitals & diagnostic centers.
- Communicate and make sure the screening and diagnosis projects are well aligned with different stakeholders (3rd party vendors, hospital administrators, etc). Track and monitor the project status and ensure smooth execution after the projects kick off
- Collect market insights and data about disease diagnosis at local level and feedback to central marketing team
- Manage COE building programs in covered territories, including disease awareness campaigns, diagnostic capability development and referral network building
- Help marketing team to deploy and cascade relevant tools at hospital level together with sales team
- Make sure other marketing programs are well executed locally
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (sales, MSL, local market access, patient service) for programs that will promote diagnosis, disease management, patient access, etc.
- Make sure projects are designed and executed according to company compliance and SOP requirements