Head of Patient Service OperationsApply Now Email Me Job ID R0010120 Date posted 07/06/2019 Location: Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
1. In charge of and tracking the execution of patient service programs including Patient Education, Patient Assistance program, PSP, nurse program etc,.
2. Manage and mentor Patient Service Operations team.
3. Manage third party patient support providers, ensure quality delivery and manage associated budget.
4. Work with Patient Value and Innovation team to expend new patient support programs.
5. Develop and track other KPIs associated with patient support.
6 Establish and maintain solid relationships with charity organizations and other key stakeholders.
7. Work with Compliance, Legal, Regulatory to make sure all the projects are fully compliant.
1.Medical/Scientific diploma is preferred, alternatively a degree in business may be considered.
2.Experience in pharmaceutical industry (>7yrs) is required, including intimate knowledge promotional code and relevant legislation for interaction with patients.
3.Good customer engagement and negotiation skills.
4.Experience with the design and implementation of patient support programs is required
5.Strong understanding of the patient support environment.
6.Proven project management experience.
7.Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is preferred.
8. Experience in market access, patient organisations and external affairs desirable.