Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Information Security Architect Platforms & PDT
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as Information Security Architect Platforms & PDT.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Provides guidance to IT and business on information security and serve as domain expert and principal designer for information security topics across multiple areas of specialization.
- Provide guidance leadership to a team of security and IT specialists within their areas of specialization and ensuring best security practice implementations.
- Develops the strategic security vision with Function Management for areas of responsibility.
- Analyses the current IT security environment to detect critical deficiencies and researches/evaluates alternative solutions while weighing costs, efficiencies, and industry best practices to provide recommended solution within area of responsibility.
- Develops the security vision with Function management for backend systems, platforms and infrastructure within areas of responsibility
- Ensures secure solution design for perimeter, platforms and backend systems
- Supports vendor security reviews, penetration testing and secure application solutioning and design
- Collaborates with other Security Architecture & Engineering Leads to ensure implementations, corrective actions and broader security solutions are strategically and technologically aligned across multiple domains.
- Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of solutions
- Defines, publishing and communicates the global security standards and reference architectures within their area of specialty.
- Produce high-quality architecture specifications, technical documentation, roadmaps and presentation materials
- Analyses the current Security environment to identify opportunities or security solutions within area of responsibility.
- Leads the introduction of new security capabilities into the organization including technology selection, design and pilot.
- Provides the level 3 support during rollout and hyper care phases of global security technologies within
- Manages the design, development and implementation of the security infrastructure required to support the integration of security projects and technology into the existing environment
- Resolves unique and complex IT information and security architecture problems within area of responsibility
- Collaborates with the PMO and Service Delivery functions on the delivery of IT projects and the support of infrastructure within area of responsibility
- Develops and manages relationships with ISR, regional IT and customers and/or vendors
- Manages and resolves issues and escalates them appropriately
- Follows all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Manages and develops team in area of responsibility including all aspects of the company’s performance management process
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree and seven years IT experience, or High School Diploma and eleven years of IT experience
- Seven years’ experience with infrastructure, platforms, applications or services within area of responsibility
- Experience with platform, perimeter and cloud security principles and solutions
- Experience with efforts to transform traditional perimeters to a ZeroTrust centric approach
- Experience running information security projects in a global environment
- Experience with architectural methodologies and service delivery
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Experience of with working with board level stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of data and make appropriate risk based decisions
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage project resources
- Experienced cross-team leader to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Strong experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Deep knowledge of technology in their domain area
- In-depth pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
- Experience with validated systems
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally
EEO Verbiage for US Reqs
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.