Sales Specialist Representative - IBDApply Now Email Me Job ID R0015429 Date posted 01/16/2020 Location: Thailand
1. Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Takeda performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribers, and negotiating sales terms with hospital pharmacies.
2. Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance by operating in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies.
3. Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing Takeda performance together with execute and follow-up tactics and the key account plans in regards to strategies and objectives for business areas in a cost-effective way leading to best ROI.
4. Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner or Key Account Manger to gain product access to account formularies and/or protocols within the responsible accounts.
5. Report and analyse key information in the responsible accounts on progress and deviations of the plans execution, territory sales, together with the competitor insights, customer behavior and the update on patient flow for making changes as needed from new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives.
6. Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers and also proactively engage in collaboration with fellow KAM team as well as other field partners, including MSLs, IFMA and Project Managers (where available) to ensure alignment in objectives and coordination of activities with accounts and external stakeholders