District Sales ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0013268 Date posted 10/15/2019 Location: Thailand
1. To coach/ feedback or counselling of the Sales team (People development)
2. To plan, implement, monitor and coordinate with Marketing for sales activities in order to achieve yearly sales goal and A&P control for the district.
3. To develop good business relationship with clients and customers through field visit.
4. To recruit, retain and develop Sales Representatives for the assigned district.
5.To work with NSM to stay up to date on managed market issues in district implement initiatives to maximize sales, and execute pull through initiative
6. To collaborate with cross functional (BU, MKT, RA, Compliance, KAM, Training, etc.)
7. To set performance management objectives based on relevant marketing plans and assessment of individual performance vs. Objectives.
8. To obtain feedback and market intelligence from stakeholders and sharing in BU Meeting, Com Op Meeting.